NABARD Recruitment for 62 Development Assistant Vacancy
NABARD Recruitment for 62 Development Assistant Vacancy:- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released its notification for recruitment of 62 Development Assistant. If you want to make a career with the NABARD Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this NABARD Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this NABARD Vacancy is 12 September 2018. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the NABARD Recruitment Notification 2018.
Department:- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
Post:- Development Assistant.
Total Posts:-62 posts.
Eligibility:- Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit:- 18 – 35 years.
Exam Fee:- Rs.50 for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS and Rs.450 for All Others.
Last Date:- 12 September 2018.
Exam Date:- September/ October 2018.
Salary:- Rs.14,650 per month.
Job Location:- All India.
Notification number:- 3/DA/2018-19.
Official Website:- https://www.nabard.org/
Vacancy details of NABARD Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 62 posts.
Name of post:- Development Assistant.
- Andhra Pradesh – Hyderabad – 01-UR.
- Arunachal Pradesh – 01-UR.
- Bihar – 01-UR.
- Chhattisgarh – 03 (1-UR, 2-ST).
- Goa – 02-UR.
- Gujarat – 01-UR.
- Haryana RO – Chandigarh – 04 (2-UR, 2-OBC).
- Jammu & Kashmir – 03 (2-UR, 1-OBC).
- Jharkhand – 01-UR.
- Karnataka – 02 (1-UR, 1-OBC).
- Madhya Pradesh – 02 (1-UR, 1-OBC).
- Maharashtra (HO-Mumbai) – 16 (7-UR, 1-SC, 1-ST, 7-OBC).
- Manipur – 02 (1-UR, 1-ST).
- Meghalaya – 01-UR.
- Mizoram – 02-UR.
- Nagaland – 02 (1-UR, 1-ST).
- Odisha – 01-UR.
- Punjab RO – Chandigarh – 01-UR.
- Rajasthan – 01-UR.
- Sikkim – 03-UR.
- Telangana – Hyderabad – 01-UR.
- Tripura – 02-UR.
- Uttar Pradesh – 04 (3-UR, 1-OBC).
- Uttarakhand – 05 (4-UR, 1-SC).
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment:-
Eligibility: – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
Salary: – Rs.14,650 per month.
Application fee for NABARD Vacancy:-
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Pre & Mains Exam.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.nabard.org/ from 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018.
Important dates for Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application – 27 August 2018.
- Last date for online application – 12 September 2018.
Official Notification for Vacancy:-
About NABARD Vacancy.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development known as NABARD is an apex development bank in India having headquarters based in Mumbai and other branches are all over the country. The Committee to Review Arrangements for Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development.