|NABARD Recruitment for 170 Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) Vacancy: – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released its notification for recruitment of 170 Assistant Manager. If you want to make a career with the NABARD Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).|
|Posts:||Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’).|
|Total posts:||170 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation/ Engineering / PG/ CA/ CS/ CIWS/ & Other.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.150/- to 800/- (Details Below)|
|Last date:||07 August 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.28,150/- to 55,600/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of NABARD Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 170 Posts.
Name of post: – Assistant Manager.
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Graduation with 60% in following disciplines:
- General – Graduation / PG/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/ Ph.D Degree.
- Agriculture Engineering – Degree in Agriculture Engineering.
- Fisheries – Degree in Fisheries.
- Forestry – Degree in Forestry.
- Land Development -Soil Science – Degree in Agriculture.
- Plantation/Horticulture – Degree in Horticulture.
- Civil Engineering Husbandry – Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering / Science – Degree in (Environmental Science / Environmental) Engineering.
- Finance – BBA/BMS (Banking/Finance)/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CFA.
- Water Resources – Degree in water resource.
- Computer/IT – Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Agriculture Marketing /Agri Business Management – Degree in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management.
- Development Management – Degree in Social Work/Development Management/ Development Studies.
Age Limit: – The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01-07-2022, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Application fee: – Application fee (exclusive of applicable GST) for the post will be as under: –
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam & Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.nabard.org/ from 18 July 2022 to 07 August 2022
Important dates for NABARD Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 18 July 2022.
- Last date for online application – 07 August 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 07 August 2022.
- Phase I (Preliminary) : Online Examination – 07 September 2022.
Official Notification for NABARD Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About NABARD Recruitment.
The importance of institutional credit in boosting rural economy has been clear to the Government of India right from its early stages of planning. Therefore, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) at the insistence of the Government of India, constituted a committee to Review the Arrangements For Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development (CRAFICARD) to look into these very critical aspects. The Committee was formed on 30 March 1979, under the Chairmanship of Shri B. Sivaraman, former member of Planning Commission, Government of India.