Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 | Apply online for 17532 Police Constable & Jail Sipahi Vacancy: – Gujarat Police Recruitment has issued a notification for the recruitment of 17532 Police Constable & Jail Sipahi Vacancies for male & female candidates. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07 July 2016 to 30 July 2016. Other information like vacancy details, Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria, age limit, application fee, Gujarat Police Recruitment Selection Process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – Police Constable & Jail Sipahi.
Eligibility: – Graduate degree.
Location: – Gujarat.
Last date: – 30 July 2016 (Starting online application 07 July 2016).
Age limit: – Between 18 to 33 years.
Notification number: – LRB/201617/1.
Vacancy details of Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 | Apply online for 17532 Police Constable & Jail Sipahi Posts:-
Total Vacancy: – 17532 posts.
Name of posts: –
1) Constable Lokrakshak (Unarmed) – 7571 Male + 3729 Female = 11300 posts.
2) Constable Lokrakshak (Armed) – 1139 Male + 561 Female = 1700 posts.
3) SRP Constable – 3780 (Only male candidates).
4) Jail Sipahi – 700 Male + 52 Female = 752 posts.
…Continue after Advt. ⇓
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria: –
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed 12th class/ HSC or equivalent from recognized board.
Must have good knowledge in computer application.
Pay scale: – Rs 10,000 per month.
Age limit: – Candidates should be between 18 to 33 years as on 30 July 2016.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per government rules.
Physical standard test:-
- Height (Male) – Minimum 165 centimeter for general, O.B.C. and 160 centimeter for SC categories candidates.
- Height (Female) – Minimum 155 centimeter for general, O.B.C. and 150 centimeter for SC categories candidates.
- Chest (only for male) – Minimum 79 to 84 centimeter for general, O.B.C. and SC categories candidates.
Physical endurance test:-
- Race (Male) – Minimum 5000 meter running in 24 minute.
- Race (Female) – Minimum 1500 meter running in 07 minute 30 second.
- Race (EXSM) – Minimum 2400 meter running in 12 minute 30 second.
Application fee: – Candidates pay a non refundable application fee of Rs 100 by through Indian postal order OR online mode using debit card or credit card or internet banking.
SC, ST, S.E.B.C. & Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Gujarat Police Recruitment Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical standard test (PST), physical endurance test (PET), written test and medical test.
How to apply: – Candidates apply application only online mode by through the website police.gujarat.gov.in or https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 07 July 2016 to 30 July 2016.
Important date for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016:-
- Starting date for online application – 07 July 2016.
- Last date for online application – 30 July 2016.
About Gujarat Police Recruitment.
The Gujarat Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Gujarat in India. The Gujarat Police has its headquarters in Gandhinagar, the state capital. The Gujarat Police came into existence after Gujarat’s separation from the Greater Mumbai state on 1 May 1960. The Gujarat Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP).
There are four Commissioners’ offices are now: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot and Surat. There are seven ranges in the Gujarat Police: Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Junagadh, Surat and Boarder Range. For police administration the state is further divided into 26 police districts and Western Railway Police.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).