Gujarat Police Recruitment – 685 UPSI/ APSI/ IO/ UASI/ AIO (PSI Cader) Vacancies
Gujarat Police Recruitment 685 UPSI/ APSI/ IO/ UASI/ AIO (PSI Cader) Vacancy:- Gujarat Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of 685 UPSI/ APSI/ IO/ UASI/ AIO (PSI Cader) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online application from 28 October 2016 to 17 November 2016.
Other details like Gujarat Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, age limit, application fee, Gujarat Police Vacancy Selection Process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – UPSI/ APSI/ IO/ UASI/ AIO (PSI Cader).
Eligibility: – Graduate degree.
Location: – Gujarat.
Last date:- 17 November 2016.
Age limit: –21 to 35 years.
Vacancy details of Gujarat Police Recruitment UPSI/ APSI/ IO/ UASI/ AIO (PSI Cader) Posts:-
Total Vacancy: – 685 posts.
Name of posts: – UPSI/ APSI/ IO/ UASI/ AIO (PSI Cader).
Gujarat Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
Pay scale: – Rs 13,700-10,000 per month.
Age limit:- Candidates should be 21 to 35 years as on 17 November 2016.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per government rules.
Physical standard test:-
- Height (Male) – Minimum 165 centimeter for general, O.B.C. and 162 centimeter for SC categories candidates.
- Weight (Male) – Minimum 50 kilograms.
- Height (Female) – Minimum 158 centimeter for general, O.B.C. and 156 centimeter for SC categories candidates.
- Weight (Female) – Minimum 40 kilograms.
- Chest (only for male) – Minimum 79 to 84 centimeter for general, O.B.C. and SC categories candidates.
Physical endurance test:-
- Race (Male) – Minimum 5000 meter running in 25 minute.
- Race (Female) – Minimum 1600 meter running in 09 minute 30 second.
- Race (EXSM) – Minimum 2400 meter running in 12 minute 30 second.
Application fee: – Candidates have to pay a non refundable fee of Rs 100 through postal order or online mode using debit card or credit card or internet banking.
For reserved categories candidates are exempted payment of application fee.
Gujarat Police Vacancy Selection Process:-
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical standard test (PST), physical endurance test (PET), main written test and medical test.
How to apply: – Candidates can apply online application through the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 28 October 2016 to 17 November 2016.
Important dates of Gujarat Police Recruitment:-
- Starting date for online application – 28 October 2016.
- Last date for online application – 17 November 2016.
About Gujarat Police Recruitment.
The Gujarat Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Gujarat in India. The Gujarat Police has its headquarters in Gandhinagar, the state capital. The Gujarat Police came into existence after Gujarat’s separation from the Greater Mumbai state on 1 May 1960. The Gujarat Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP).
There are four Commissioners’ offices are now: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot and Surat. There are seven ranges in the Gujarat Police: Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Junagadh, Surat and Boarder Range. For police administration the state is further divided into 26 police districts and Western Railway Police.