DSSSB Recruitment for 9232 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
DSSSB Recruitment for 9232 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy: – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released its notification for recruitment of 9232 Teaching & Non-Teaching (Special Education Teacher, Asstt. Teacher, Physical Edn. Teacher, Drawing Teacher, Domestic Science Teacher, PGT, TGT), Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor vacancies on regular basis. If you want to make a career with the DSSSB Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this DSSSB Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this DSSSB Vacancy is 31 January 2018. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2017.
(हिन्दी में इस नौकरी की जानकारी के लिए यहां क्लिक करें)
Posts:- Teaching & Non-Teaching.
Eligibility:- Diploma/Graduate/PG/B. ed.
Last date:- 31 January 2018.
Age limit:- Maximum 30 / 32 / 36 years.
Notification number:- 04/17.
Official Website:- www.dsssbonline.nic.in
Vacancy details of DSSSB Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 9232 posts.
Here is the Post wise break up of various posts under the DSSSB Recruitment 2018
1) Special Education Teacher: 605 Post
2) Assistant Teacher (Nursery): 320 Posts
3) Assistant Teacher (Primary): 1394 Posts
4) Physical Education Teacher: 919 Posts
5) Drawing Teacher: 295 Posts
6) Domestic Science Teacher: 199 Posts
7) PGT Home Science (Female): 114 Posts
8) PGT Physcial Education (Male): 86 Posts
9) PGT Physcial Education (Female): 74 Posts
10) PGT Fine Arts (Male) : 17 Posts
11) PGT Fine Arts (Female): 13 Posts
12) PGT Music (Male): 1 Post
13) PGT Music (Female): 2 Posts
14) PGT Biology (Male): 8 Posts
15) PGT Biology (Female): 7 Posts
16) PGT Chemistry (Male): 11 Posts
17) PGT Chemistry (Female): 10 Posts
18) PGT Commerce (Male): 13 Posts
19) PGT Commerce (Female): 15 Posts
20) PGT Economics (Male): 10 Posts
21) PGT Economics ( Female): 22 Posts
22) PGT English (Male): 73 Posts
23) PGT English (Female) 83 Posts
24) PGT Hindi (Male): 113 Posts
25) PGT Hindi (Female) 131 Posts
26) PGT History (Male): 92 Posts
27) PGT History (Female) 113 Posts
28) PGT Pol. Science (Male): 88 Posts
29) PGT Pol. Science (Female) 115 Posts
30) PGT Sanskrit (Male): 29 Posts
31) PGT Sanskrit (Female) 19 Posts
32) PGT Geography (Male): 52 Posts
33) PGT Geogrpahy (Female) 17 Posts
34) PGT Maths (Male): 08 Posts
35) PGT Maths (Female) 12 Posts
36) PGT Physics (Male): 09 Posts
37) PGT Physics (Female) 09 Posts
38) PGT Punjabi (Male): 01 Post
39) PGT Punjabi (Female) 02 Posts
40) PGT Urdu (Male): 02 Posts
41) PGT Urdu (Female): 05 Posts
42) PGT Agriculture (Male): 01 Post
43) PGT Sociology (Male): 42 Posts
44) PGT Sociology (Female): 41 Posts
45) TGT English (Male): 367 Posts
46) TGT English (Female) 311 Posts
47) TGT Maths (Male) 286 Posts
48) TGT Maths (FeMale): 324 Posts
49) TGT Natural Science (Male): 222 Posts
50) TGT Natural Science (Female): 194 Posts
51) TGT Social Science (Male): 303 Posts
52) TGT Social Science (Female): 300 Posts
53) TGT Bengali (Female): 01 Post
54) TGT Hindi (Male): 271 Posts
55) TGT Hindi (Female): 151 Posts
56) TGT Punjabi (Male): 88 Posts
57) TGT Punjabi (Female): 126 Posts
58) TGT Sanskrit (Male): 114 Posts
59) TGT Sanskrit (Female): 140 Posts
60) TGT Urdu (Male): 78 Posts
61) TGT Urdu (Female): 135 Posts
62) Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Male: 222 Posts
63) Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Female: 210 Posts
64) PGT Computer Science (Male): 98 Posts
65) PGT Computer Science (Female): 99 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Recruitment 2017:-
1) Special Education Teacher– Graduate with B.Ed./Diploma in Special Education
2) PGT– Master Degree in relevant subject with Degree/Diploma in Training/Education & 03 years of experience
3) TGT– Bachelor Degree in one of the Modern Indian Language (MIL) or BA with MIL concerned as one of the elective subject & Diploma /Degree in Teaching
5) Assistant Teacher (Nursery):- Senior Secondary School with 45% marks & Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education
4) Assistant Teacher (Primary):- Senior Secondary School with 50% marks & Diploma in Elementary Education
5) Physical Education Teacher: – B.P.Ed. Or Equivalent Drawing Teacher– 05 years Diploma in Drawing/ Painting / Sculpture/ Graphic Art.
6) Domestic Science Teacher: – Bachelor Degree in Domestic Science or Home Science.
Salary: – Candidates will get good salary as per DSSSB Recruitment rule.
Application fee for DSSSB Recruitment:- Rs 100 through SBI e-pay. Women and SC/ST/PWD and Ex-serviceman category candidates are exempted from paying Application fee.
Selection Process for DSSSB Recruitment:- Candidates will be selected based on written (One Tier, Two Tier) Examination and skill test.
Syllabus for DSSSB Vacancy:- 1.General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (40 Marks each)
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment: – The candidates can apply online application through the website www.dsssbonline.nic.in from 05 January 2018 to 31 January 2018.
Important dates for DSSSB Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application – 05 January 2018.
- Last date for online application – 31 January 2018.
Official Notification for DSSSB Vacancy 2017:-
About DSSSB Vacancy.
On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired.