BPSC Recruitment for 64rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination (1255 Vacancy)
BPSC Recruitment for 64rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination (1255 Vacancy):- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 1255 64rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination. If you want to make a career with the BPSC Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this BPSC Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this BPSC Vacancy is 20 August 2018. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the BPSC Recruitment Notification 2018.
Department:- Bihar Public Service Commission.
Exam:- 64rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination.
Total Posts:- 1255 posts.
Exam Fee:- Rs.600 for General/OBC and Rs.150 for SC/ ST/ PH and Woman.
Eligibility:- Graduate degree.
Last date:- 20 August 2018.
Age limit:- 21 to 37 years.
Official Website:- http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Vacancy details of BPSC Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 1255 posts.
Name of post:- 64rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination.
- Police Deputy, Home department (Reserve branch) – 40 posts.
- Superintendent of Police, Home department – 02 posts.
- Commerce tax officer, Commercial tax department – 10 posts.
- Under Registrar/ Joint general registrar, Department of product and essay – 08 posts.
- Under Election officer, Election Department – 08 posts.
- Planning Officer / District Planning Officer, Labor resources department – 13 posts.
- District Audit Officer, Cooperation Committees and equivalent, Co-operation Department – 04 posts.
- Assistant registrar, cooperation committee and equivalent, Cooperative Department – 24 posts.
- Deputy Commissioner, Bihar Assembly – 25 posts.
- District Minority Welfare Officer, Minority welfare department – 06 posts.
- Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer) Home Department Kara – 34 posts.
- Cane Officer, Sugarcane Industry Department – 02 posts.
- Assistant Director, Social security, social welfare department – 14 posts.
- Rural development officer, Department of Rural Development – 21 posts.
- Labor Enforcement Officer, Department of Labor Resources – 53 posts.
- Revenue officer and equivalent, revenue and land reform department – 57 posts.
- Supply Inspector, Food and Consumer Protection Department – 223 posts.
- Block SC and ST Welfare officer, Welfare department of SC and ST – 122 posts.
- Block Minority Welfare Officer, Minority Welfare Department – 75 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment:-
Eligibility: – Graduate OR equivalent form recognized university.
Salary: – Rs.9300-34800 plus grade pay Rs.4800 and after 4 years PB-Rs. 35400.
Age Limit:- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 37 years as on 01 August 2018.
Age relaxation:- 03 years for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application fee: – Rs.600 for General/OBC and Rs.150 for SC/ ST/ PH and Woman through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process: –The selection process for BPSC PT 2018 is based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Candidates who will successfully complete the exams and the interview will get shortlisted for the BPSC PT 2018.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for BPSC Recruitment:-
BPSC 64th Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam Pattern:- The preliminary phase for BPSC 64th Combined Competitive exam will be objective type. The exam duration is 2 hours, carrying a total of 150 marks.
BPSC 64th Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Syllabus:
- General Knowledge.
- National/International Current Affairs.
- History of India and Bihar.
- Geography (India & Bihar).
- Rivers (Bihar).
- India’s polity.
- Indian economy.
- Economy of Bihar after Freedom.
- Indian Movements and Contribution of Bihar.
Physical Standard for BPSC Recruitment:-
- Height – 165 cms for Male and 157 cms for Females. .
- Height – 160 cms for SC/ST candidates from Bihar
- Height (for SC / ST of Bihar) – 160 cms.
- Chest (Male) – 32 inch unexpanded.
- Chest (for SC / ST Male of Bihar) – 31 inch unexpanded.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ from 03 August 2018 to 20 August 2018.
Important dates for BPSC Vacancy:-
- Starting date for registration of application form – 03 August 2018.
- Last date for registration of application form – 20 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application Fee – 24 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application form – 31 August 2018.
Official Notification for BPSC Vacancy 2018:-
About BPSC Vacancy.
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.