BPSC 69th CCE Examination, 2023: – The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the 69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination for various positions, including General Administration, Assistant Planning Officer, Tax Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director, Supply Inspector, Labor Superintendent, Inferior Electoral Officer, Revenue Officer, Block Panchayat Raj Officer, and other posts. This article aims to provide an overview of the examination, including important dates, eligibility criteria, and the range of job profiles available.
|Department:||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Exam:||69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2023.|
|Posts:||General Administration, Assistant Planning Officer, Tax Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director, Supply Inspector, Labor superintendent, Inferior Electoral Officer, Revenue Officer, Block Panchayat Raj Officer & Other Various Posts.|
|Total posts:||346 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 20 to 37 years for Male candidates.
Between 20 to 40 years for Female candidates.
|Apply Fee:||Rs.150/- to 600/-. (Details Below)|
|Apply Date:||15 July 2023 to 05 August 2023.|
|Salary:||Level 7 to 9.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
BPSC 69th CCE Examination 2023 Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 346 Posts.
Name of post: –
BPSC 69th CCE Exam 2023: Eligibility Criteria: –
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the BPSC 69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2023, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Application fee: –
- For General Category resident of Bihar state – Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST Category resident of Bihar state – Rs.150/-.
- For All Female candidate’s resident of Bihar state – Rs.150/-.
- For All PH Category candidate’s resident of Bihar state – Rs.150/-.
Selection Process: – The selection process for the BPSC 69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2023 can be summarized in the following short details:
- Objective type examination with multiple-choice questions.
- Tests candidates on subjects like General Studies, General Science, Current Affairs, History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, and Mental Ability.
- Qualifying in nature and serves as a screening test.
- Candidates need to score above the qualifying marks to be eligible for the Main Examination.
- Written examination comprising several papers.
- Papers cover subjects such as General Hindi, General Studies, Optional Subjects, and Essay Writing.
- Answers need to be written in detail.
- Marks obtained in this stage are considered for the final selection.
- Final stage of the selection process.
- Candidates who qualify the Main Examination are called for the Interview.
- Assessments are made based on personality, communication skills, knowledge, and suitability for the applied post.
- Expert panel conducts the interview.
- Cumulative performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview is considered.
- High marks in the Main Examination and a good performance in the Interview enhance the chances of selection.
- Merit list is prepared based on the candidates’ scores.
- Candidates at the top of the merit list are offered positions in the respective posts they applied for.
It is essential for candidates to prepare thoroughly for each stage of the selection process to maximize their chances of success in the BPSC 69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2023.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ from 15 July 2023 to 05 August 2023.
BPSC 69th Exam Notification 2023: –
- Starting date for online application – 15 July 2023.
- Last date for online application – 05 August 2023.
- Last date for payment of fee – 05 August 2023.
BPSC 69th Exam 2023: Official Notification: –
Buy eBooks & PDF—————–
About BPSC 69th CCE Examination.
The BPSC 69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination (CCE) is a prestigious examination conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) to fill various posts in the state government of Bihar, India. It offers candidates an opportunity to secure administrative and other prominent positions in different departments.