WBPSC Civil Services Exam Notification – Apply online for WBCS Exam 2019 till 25 November
|WBPSC West Bengal Civil Service Exam Vacancy: – West Bengal Public service Commission (WBPSC) issued a notification dated 05th November 2019 for inducting civil servants through WBCS Exam 2020. Eligible candidate can apply for WBPSC Civil Services Exam in mode till 25th November 2019 Other details like WBCS Exam Eligibility Criteria, age limit, application fee WBCS Exam selection Process and how to apply given below.
|Department:||West Bengal Public service Commission (WBPSC).|
|Posts:||West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination, 2020.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 36 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.210/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for SC/ST/PWD.|
|Last date:||25 November 2019.|
|Salary:||Rs.12,270/- to 21,000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||West Bengal.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of WBPSC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – Information not available.
Name of post: – West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination, 2020.
Various posts for which examination will be conducted are as follows.
Group – A
1) West Bengal Civil Service (Executive).
2) Assistant Commissioner of Revenue in the integrated West Bengal Revenue Service.
3) West Bengal Co-operative Service.
4) West Bengal Labour Service.
5) West Bengal Food and Supplies Service.
6) West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)].
Group – B
1) West Bengal Police Service.
Group – C
1) Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home.
2) Joint Block Development Officer.
3) Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices.
4) West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service.
5) West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I.
6) Assistant Commercial Tax Officer.
7) Joint Registrar (West Bengal State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission under the Consumer Affairs
8) Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation).
9) Chief Controller of Correctional Services.
Group – D
1) Inspector of Co-operative Societies.
2) Panchayat Development Officer under PRDD.
3) Rehabilitation Officer under RRRD.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute for WBCS Exam Eligibility Criteria. Further it is mandatory for the applicant to have ability to read, write and speak in Bengali except for Nepali candidates.
Pay scale: – The pay scale and gross emoluments at entry level for selected candidates will be as follows.
- 21,000/- for Group – A.
- 21,000/- for Group – B.
- 13,400/- & 14,930/- & 15,960/- for Group – C.
- 12,270/- for Group – D.
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Application fee: – A non-refundable application fee of Rs 210/- plus service charge as applicable will be charged from all candidates for WBCS Exam 2019. However SC, ST and PWD candidates (with more than 40% disability) of West Bengal are exempted from paying fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Preliminary Screening Test (PST), Main Exam & Personality Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://pscwbapplication.in/ from 05 November 2019 to 25 November 2019.
Important dates for WBPSC Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 05 November 2019.
- Last date for online application – 25 November 2019.
- Last date for payment of fee through Challan – 26 November 2019.
Official Notification for WBPSC Vacancy: –
About WBPSC Civil Services Exam
West Bengal Civil Service (Executive), popularly known as WBCS (Exe), is the civil services of the Indian state of West Bengal. The WBCS Exam Selection Process is based on annual Competitive Examination conducted by West Bengal Public Service Commission. The officers are included in the state cadre of civil service officers. The WBCS (Exe) Officers are usually appointed as Deputy Magistrate & Deputy Collector and start their career as Block Development Officer (BDO). The Officers of the cadre perform the key administrative functions at different levels of various departments of the state. However, WBCS (Exe) officers may also be nominated at a later stage of their career to All India Services as IAS officers.