WB Health & Family Welfare Recruitment for 115 Lab Technician, Staff Nurse & Various Vacancy
WB Health & Family Welfare Recruitment for 115 Lab Technician, Staff Nurse & Various Vacancy:- District Health & Family Welfare Samiti has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 115 posts. The post names are Lab Technician, Staff Nurse and Others.
If you want to make career at WB Health & Family Welfare Vacancy then you can apply in prescribed application format on or before 05 September 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in WB Health & Family Welfare Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Posts:- Lab Technician, Staff Nurse & Various.
Eligibility:- 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduate/PG/MBA/MBBS degree.
Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal).
Last date:- 05 September 2017.
Age limit:- Maximum 64 years.
Official Website:- https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
Vacancy details of WB Health & Family Welfare Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 115 posts.
Name of post:-
1) Laboratory Technician – 05 posts.
2) Technical Supervisor – 04 posts.
3) ICTC Laboratory Technician – 15 posts.
4) Counselor Blood Bank – 01 post.
5) ICTC Counselors – 01 post.
6) Counsellor (STI) – 01 post.
7) Kala- Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS) – 03 posts.
8) Staff Nurse – ARTC – 01 post.
9) Medical Officer -12 posts.
10) RNTCO Lab Techician/Sputum Microscopist – 04 posts.
11) District Programme Co- ordinator (RNTCP) – 01 post.
12) District PPM Co- ordinator – 01 post.
13) Senior Tuberculosis laboratory supervisor – 04 posts.
14) Statistical Assistant – 01 post.
15) Counsellor (DRTB Centre) – 01 post.
16) Lab Technician – 17 posts.
17) Staff Nurse – 36 posts.
18) Facility Level Quality Manager – 01 post.
19) Lady Counselor – 03 pots.
20) Immunization Volunteers – 03 posts.
For Lab Technician:- 10+2 Passed from a recognised Board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognised by thee West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE.
Salary: – Rs 9380 per month.
For Staff Nurse:- GNM from a recognised by the Indian Nursing Council.
Salary: – Rs 17220 per month.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs 100 through Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank in favour of District Health and family welfare Samiti, South 24 Parganas Payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
Selection Process: – Their performance in interview.
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of documents and relevant documents and send to the Secretary, DH & FW Samity and C.M.O.H South 24 Parganas, Administrative Building (2nd Floor), M. R. Bangur Hospital Complex, 241, Deshparn Sasmal Road Tollygunge, Kolkata- 700033, W.B. on or before 05 September 2017.
About WB Health & Family Welfare.
The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State.