|VPCI Recruitment for 71 Driver, Stenographer, Jr. Assistant & Various Vacancy: – Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute has released its notification for recruitment of 71 Driver, Stenographer, Assistant & other posts. If you want to make a career with the VPCI Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI).|
|Posts:||Driver, Stenographer, Jr. Assistant, Library Attendant, Assistant, Laboratory Asst., Junior Assistant, Officers & Various posts.|
|Total posts:||71 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th / 12th / Diploma/ Graduate/ PG.|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 35 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- for Gen/OBC/EWS & No Fee for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.|
|Last date:||13 December 2020.|
|Salary:||Level- (1 to 10).|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 71 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts.
2) Section Officer – 01 Post.
3) Senior Assistant – 06 Posts.
4) Pharmacist – 01 Posts.
5) Assistant – 06 Posts.
6) Stenographer – 10 Posts.
7) Junior Assistant – 13 Posts.
8) Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 02 Posts.
9) Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Posts.
10) Senior Technical Assistant – 04 Posts.
11) Technical Assistant – 10 Posts.
12) Laboratory Assistant – 01 Posts.
13) Laboratory Attendant – 08 Posts.
14) Nursing Officer – 05 Posts.
15) Library Attendant – 01 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Recruitment: –
Qualification: – See Notification for more information.
Application fee: –
- Fees Rs.500/- in the form of nationalized bank demand draft payable at Delhi & drawn favour of “Director, VPCI”.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination & Skill Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address the Joint Registrar, V.P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi-110007 from 14 November 2020 to 13 December 2020.
Important dates for Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Vacancy: –
- Starting date for offline application – 14 November 2020.
- Last date for offline application – 13 December 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee – 13 December 2020.
Official Notification for Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Vacancy: –
About Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Recruitment.
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute is a Postgraduate Medical Institute located in New Delhi and is supported by the University of Delhi. The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of Government of India takes care of its endowment.