UPSC ESE Call Letter Published – Download Prelims Admit Card Here
Download your UPSC ESE Prelims Call Letter here: –
UPSC will conduct the preliminary exam for engineering services on 08 January 2017. UPSC ESE Prelims Call letter has been released. The recruitment notification contains various information regarding eligibility criteria and exam pattern. Further we will publish pages related to UPSC ESE job profile and salary structure. If you have applied for the exam then you can download call letters and admit card for prelims exam. Finally you can see the exam results when the selection process is over. Download your UPSC ESE Admit Card 2016 here. This page is updated whenever UPSC ESE Hall Ticket is released.
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2016:-
It is compulsory for candidates to bring printout of call letter to enter inside exam hall. You can now download the UPSC ESE Prelims Call Letter from the link given below.
- Enter your Registration ID or Roll Number.
- Then Enter the Date of Birth or Password.
- Finally enter the verification code (captcha) and submit the details.
Save the file and subsequently take a print out of the same.
Documents to carry Along with UPSC ESE Call Letter
There are few important documents/ proofs that you should produce at the exam centre. Without these, no candidate would be allowed to take part in the test.
- Call Letter: Download UPSC ESE Call Letter from the link given above.
- Photo Identity Proof: Bring the original photo ID proof.
List of acceptable ID proofs are below: (must bring original as well)
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Voter’s Card
- Driving Licence
- College ID card
- Aadhar card with photo
- Bank Passbook with photo
In case a candidate has changed his/ her name, they are required to produce the specific gazette notification or marriage certificate (for ladies) or affidavit mentioning the change.
NOTE: Carry a blue/ black ball point pen as the exam is in pen & paper mode. Other important instructions are given on the admit card. Don’t forget to read them from the online portal.
- Candidates are permitted to bring and use battery operated pocket calculators for conventional (essay) type papers only.
- Loaning or inter-changing of calculators in the Examination Hall is not permitted.
- It is also important to note that candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type papers (Test booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
- Candidates should use only International form of Indian numerals (e.g., 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.) while answering question papers.
- There will be four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Important links at a glance for UPSC ESE
|1||Latest Notification||Click Here|
|2||Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|3||Job Profile||Click Here|
|4||Salary Structure||Click Here|
|5||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|7||Preparation Tips||Click Here|
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).