UPSC Civil Services Examination (1079 Posts) | UPSC CSE 2016 – Apply online
UPSC Civil Services Examination (1079 posts): – Union Public Service Commission (U.P.S.C.) has issued a notification for conducting Civil Services Examination-2016 for the recruitment of 1079 Officers Posts on permanent basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27 April 2016 to 27 May 2016. Other details like UPSC Civil Services eligibility Criteria, age limit, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – Civil Services Examination.
Eligibility: – Graduate degree.
Location: – All India.
Last date: – 27 May 2016.
Age limit: – Between 21 to 32 years.
Examination notice number: – 08/2016-CSP.
Vacancy details of UPSC Civil Services Examination Recruitment (1079 posts):-
Total Vacancy: – 1079 posts.
Name of exam: – Civil Services Examination–2016.
1) Indian Administrative Service.
2) Indian Foreign Service.
3) Indian Police Service.
4) Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
5) Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
6) Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
7) Indian Defense Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
8) Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
9) Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
10) Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
11) Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
12) Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
13) Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
14) Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
15) Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
16) Indian Defense Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
17) Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
18) Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
19) Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
20) Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
21) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
22) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
23) Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
24) Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
…Continue after Advt. ⇓
UPSC Civil Services Eligibility Criteria: –
Candidates should have passed Graduate degree in any stream from recognized university or institute.
Age limit: – Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1 August, 2015, i.e. he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02 August, 1995 and not later than 1 August, 1995.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relaxable up to 05 years for SC, ST candidates and 03 years for O.B.C. candidates as per government rules.
Pay scale: – Information Not available.
UPSC Civil Services notification:-
Application fee: – Now UPSC Civil Services notification has released so important application fee for you. Candidates pay a non refundable application fee of Rs 100 by depositing the money in any branch of S.B.I. by cash, or by using net banking facility of S.B.I., State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur or State Bank of Hyderabad or State Bank of Mysore or State Bank of Patiala or State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa or Master Credit or Debit Card.
SC, ST, P.W.D. and women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of two successive stages:-
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
(ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Service & posts noted above.
The Main Examination is likely to be held in December, 2016.
Centers of examination: – The examination will be held at the following centers:-
(I) Centers for civil services (preliminary) examination-
|Centers name||Centers name||Centers name|
|AGARTALA||GHAZIABAD||GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR|
(II) Centers for civil services (main) examination-
|Centers name||Centers name||Centers name|
How to apply: – Candidates apply application only online mode by through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 27 April 2016 to 27 May 2016.
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
Click here for online application.
About UPSC Civil Services Examination.
The Union Public Service Commission (U.P.S.C.) (संघ लोक सेवा आयोग) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, National Defense Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, Geologists’ Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).