|UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2022 for 339 Vacancies: – Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for conducting the CDSE (II) 2022. If you are eligible candidate, then you can apply for CDS II Exam in online mode till 07th June 2022. Read more to know about the CDS Exam Vacancy Details, age limit, syllabus, exam date, date of joining and how to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam II 2022. In this news we have also focused on CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria and CDS Exam Selection process.
|Department:||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).|
|Exam:||Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (II), 2022.|
|Total posts:||339 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||(Graduation/ Engineering) Degree.|
|Age Limit:||(Details Below).|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.200/- for Gen/OBC & No fee for Females/SC/ST candidates.|
|Last date:||07th June 2022.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2022: –
Total Vacancy: – 339 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 posts.
2) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 22 posts.
3) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 posts.
4) Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Men) – 169 posts.
5) Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Women) – 16 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2022: –
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Degree of Engineering.
Age Limit: –
- For IMA— Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy— Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2023 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2003 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy— (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy— (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2004.
Application fee: – Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Selection Process: – Candidates of CDS Exam I 2022 will be selected on the basis of a competitive written examination, Physical Efficiency Tests and subsequently an interview.
Written Exam: –
Penalty for wrong answer: – Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Physical Standard: – Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2022 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.upsc.gov.in/ from 18th May 2022 to 07th June 2022.
Important dates for UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2022: –
- Starting date for online application – 18th May 2022.
- Last date for online application – 07th June 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 07th June 2022.
- Date for withdrawn application – (14th to 20th) June 2022.
- Date of Written Exam – 04th September 2022.
Official Notification for UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2022: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About UPSC CDS Examination.
The Combined Defence Services Examination (abbreviated as CDS Exam) is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of Commissioned Officers in the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. The Notification for the examination is usually released in the months of October and June, and the examinations are conducted in February and November respectively. Only unmarried graduates are eligible to sit for the exam. Examination is conducted twice a year. Successful candidates are admitted into the respective Academies after an interview conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB).