UPSC CDS II Admit Card | CDS Hall Ticket 2018 Released – Download Now
UPSC CDS Admit Card
CDS Written Admit Card | CDS SSB Call Letter
The Union Public Service Commission has released CDS Admit Card 2018 on 25th October at upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for CDS II Examination are able to download UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2018 by using their registration number and Date of Birth (DOB). UPSC CDS (II) 2018 exam will be held on 18th November 2018.
UPSC conducts the CDS exam twice every year. Check the latest CDS (II) notification here. Once the online application process is over the candidates begin preparation & revision for the exam. Check the latest exam pattern here. Before you appear in the exam you need the exam center information & other guidelines related to exam. This page is dedicated to provide you the same. Get the UPSC CDS Admit Card downloaded as soon as it is released. It includes CDS Written Admit Card and CDS SSB Call Letter. Appropriate links and guidelines have been given on this page to get the latest CDSE Hall Ticket 2018.
CDSE Hall Ticket 2018
UPSC has released the following guideline for candidates guessing when the UPSC admit card or CDS written admit card releases.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card (or CDSE hall ticket 2018) will be made available on the link provided below for downloading by candidates. No e-Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
So as the world is changing and getting digitalized the UPSC admit cards have too. CDS written admit card or CDSE hall ticket 2018 will be released only in online mode. No postal communication. However it has been so from quite a few years.
CDS Written Admit Card
It is hoped you already know that the first stage of the CDSE (II) 2018 is objective type written exam. So before the CDS SSB Call Letter, the CDS Written Admit Card will be released.
To Download the UPSC CDS Admit Card Click Here
Important Instructions and Guidelines (on CDS Written Admit card)
1) Check the UPSC CDS Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2) Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3) Bring this CDS written admit card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. CDSE hall ticket 2017 may be preserved till the declaration of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary.
4) You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this CDSE hall ticket, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5) Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6) “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
7) You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
8) If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
9) Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
10) Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
11) Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12) There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13) Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
14) Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15) Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the UPSC CDS admit card/signatures on the Scanned Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
16) Candidates admitted for the OTA course only but who would appear in Elementary Math Paper for CDSE (II), 2016 their Answer Scripts of Elementary Math Paper will not be evaluated.
CDS SSB Call Letter
SSB Interview is the next stage for those who clear the written exam. It is a five day testing procedure for identifying future potential Officers. Check the format of SSB interview here.
We hope that this page answers all your queries relating to UPSC CDS admit card or CDSE hall ticket 2018. If you still have any doubts regarding CDS written admit card or CDS SSB call letter, you can raise them in comments section below.
For more updates regularly visit our website. Further you may subscribe our whatsapp service.