|UPSC CAPF (AC) Examination, 2022 for 253 BSF, CRPF, CISE, ITBP & SSB Vacancy: – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 253 Assistant Commandant posts. If you want to make a career with the UPSC CAPF Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).|
|Posts:||Assistant Commandant in (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP & SSB).|
|Total posts:||253 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 20 to 25 years.|
|Apply Fee:||No Fee for Female/ SC/ST & Rs.200/- for Gen/OBC/ & other candidates.|
|Last date:||10 May 2022.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: –
Name of post: –
1) Border Security Force (BSF) – 66 Posts.
2) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 29 Posts.
3) Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 62 Posts.
4) Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 82 Posts.
5) Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 14 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment: –
Qualification: – A candidate must hold a Graduation degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: – A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
Age Relaxation: – The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- upto a maximum of 05 years if a candidate belongs to a SC/ST.
- upto a maximum of 03 years in the case of candidates belonging to OBC who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- upto a maximum of 05 years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years
Application fee: – The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- [excepting SC/ST/Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash, or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card / UPI Payment or by using net banking of any Bank.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/Personality Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://upsconline.nic.in/ from 20 April 2022 to 10 May 2022.
Important dates for UPSC CAPF (AC) Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 20 April 2022.
- Last date for online application – 10 May 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 10 May 2022.
- The online Application can be withdrawn from 17.05.2022 to 23.05.2022 till 6.00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Official Notification for UPSC CAPF (AC) Vacancy: –
Click here for Recruitment Notification.
Click here for Online Application.
Buy eBooks & PDF
About CAPF (AC) Recruitment.
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and Group A & Group B posts under civil services cadre and defence services cadre of central government. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.