UPSC Advt 07/2018 for 120 Assistant Geologist, Administrative Officer & Various Vacancy
UPSC Advt 07/2018 for 120 Assistant Geologist, Administrative Officer & Various Vacancy: – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC Advt No 07/2018) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 120 posts. The posts are Assistant Geologist, Administrative Officer & Other.
If you want to make career at UPSC Advt 07/2018 Vacancy then you can apply online application on or before 03 May 2018. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in UPSC Advt 07/2018 Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Posts:- Assistant Geologist, Administrative Officer & Other.
Eligibility:- B. tech/Graduate/PG/LLB/MBBS.
Location:- All India.
Last date:- 03 May 2018.
Age limit:- Maximum 30 years.
Notification number: – 07/2018.
Official Website:- www.upsconline.nic.in
Vacancy details of UPSC Advt 07/2018 Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 120 posts.
Name of post:-
- Manager (Marketing & Trade) – 01 post.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology) – 06 posts.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery) – 07 posts.
- Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering) – 01 post.
- Assistant Geologist – 75 posts.
- Administrative Officer – 16 posts.
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical) – 01 post.
- Drugs Inspector – 07 posts.
- Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel – 01 post.
- Head of Department (Information Technology) – 01 post.
- Principal – 01 post.
- Training & Placement Officer – 01 post.
- Workshop Superintendent – 01 post.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 01 post.
Educational Qualification of UPSC Advt 07/2018 Vacancy: –
For Assistant Geologist:- Master Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology)or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics.
For Administrative Officer: – Bachelor degree of a recognized University and 2 years’ Experience.
Salary: – Candidates will get good salary as per UPSC Advt 07/2018 Recruitment rule.
Application fee: – The Fee of Rs.25 for General Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST. The Fee Can Pay by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 03 May 2018.
About UPSC Vacancy.
the Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination.