UP Metro Recruitment for 183 JE, Public Relations Assistant & Assistant Manager Vacancy – Last Date Extended
|UP Metro Recruitment for 183 Junior Engineer (JE) & Other Vacancy: – Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRCL) has released its notification for recruitment of 183 Junior Engineer (JE) & Other posts. If you want to make a career with the UPMRCL Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRCL).|
|Posts:||Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Manager & Public Relations Assistant (PRA).|
|Total posts:||183 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA (HR)/ PGDM (HR)/ (Graduation/Master in Mass Communication & Journalism).|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 28 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.590/- for Gen/OBC & Rs.236/- for SC/ST candidate.|
|Extended Last date:||31 December 2019.|
|Salary:||Rs.25,000/- to 1,60,000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Lucknow (UP).|
|Notification:||LMRC/HR / Rectt/P/18/2019|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of UP Metro Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 183 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Executive Category posts – 64 Posts.
2) Non-Executive Category posts – 119 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for UPMRCL Recruitment: –
For Executive Category posts – 64 Posts.
Non-Executive Category posts – 119 Posts.
Age Relaxation: –
- Upper age relaxation is granted by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates of U.P. for reserved posts only. If any SC/ST/OBC/ candidate avails benefit of age relaxation, he will be considered against Reserved post only.
- Only candidates of UP domicile are entitled for such relaxation.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen of UP will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defense/ Govt. of India. Candidates applying as Ex-Servicemen should be retired on 12.2019 and earlier.
Age Relaxation for existing Departmental UPMRCL regular employees –
For Executive & Non-Executive Posts, the maximum age relaxation:
- UR/ By 5 years, OBC/SC/ST- By 10 years i.e., maximum age for departmental candidates will be UR – 33 years & SC/ST/OBC will be 38 years.
- No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for outsourced personnel, deputationists, re-employed, consultants and EWS, Dependents of Freedom Fighters candidates & Women of U.P.
Application fee: – UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 590/- inclusive GST @ 18% and exclusive of bank charges for each post and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 236/- inclusive GST @ 18% and exclusive of bank charges for each post.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://lmrcl.com/ from 22 November 2019 to 31 December 2019.
Important dates for UP Metro Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 22 November 2019.
- Extended Last date for online application – 31 December 2019.
- Extended Last date for payment of fee – 31 December 2019.
- Date for download admit cards – 03 January 2020.
- Date for written Examination (CBT) – 13 January 2020.
Official Notification for UP Metro Vacancy: –
About UP Metro Recruitment.
Lucknow Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh. Construction of the line began on 27 September 2014 with the 8.5 km (5.3 mi) stretch from Transport Nagar to Charbagh Railway Station began its commercial operation on 5 September 2017 making it the fastest built Metro in the country.