|UP Police Recruitment for 2430 Assistant Operator, Workshop Staff & Other Vacancy: – Uttar Pradesh Police has released its notification for recruitment of 2430 Workshop staff & other posts. If you want to make a career with the UP Police Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Uttar Pradesh Police.|
|Posts:||(Assistant Operator, Head Operator & Workshop Staff) in Radio Cadre.|
|Total posts:||2430 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass/ ITI/ 12th Pass/ Engineering Diploma. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 28 years. (Details Below)|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.400/- for all category candidates.|
|Last Date:||15 March 2022. (Extended)|
|Salary:||Rs.21,700/- to 1,12,400/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh.|
|Notification:||PRPB-1-3(32 to 34)/2020.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of UP Police Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 2430 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Assistant Operator (Radio Cadre) – 1374 Posts.
2) Head Operator (Radio Cadre) – 936 Posts.
3) Workshop Staff (Radio Cadre) – 120 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Recruitment: –
For Assistant Operator (Radio Cadre) – 1374 Posts.
Salary: – Rs.25,500/- to 81,100/- per month.
Age Limit: – Between 18 to 22 years.
Qualification: – 12th (Intermediate) Exam Passed in Physics and Mathematics from Recognized Board.
For Head Operator (Radio Cadre) – 936 Posts.
Salary: – Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
Age Limit: – Between 20 to 28 years.
Qualification: – 03 Year Engineering Diploma in (Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Computer Science / IT / Mechanical).
For Workshop Staff (Radio Cadre) – 120 Posts.
Salary: – Rs.21,700/- to 69,100/- per month.
Age Limit: – Between 20 to 28 years
Age Relaxation: – 05 years of age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Online Exam (written Exam) and Physical Standard Test (PST).
Physical Standard: –
- 168 cm Height for General / OBC / SC category candidates.
- 160 cm Height for only ST category candidates.
- 79-84 cm Chest for General / OBC/ SC category candidates.
- 77-82 cm Chest for only ST category candidates.
- 152 cm Height for General / OBC / SC category candidates.
- 147 cm Height for only ST category candidates.
- The weight of all categories of women should be at least 40 kg.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://uppbpb.gov.in/ from 20 January 2022 to 15 March 2022.
Important dates for UP Police Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 20 January 2022. (Assistant & Head) Operator.
- Starting date for online application – 27 January 2022. (Workshop Staff) Operator.
- Last date for online application – 15 March 2022. (Extended)
- Last date for payment of fee – 15 March 2022. (Extended)
Official Notification for UP Police Vacancy: –
|S.No.||Advertisement No||Posts Name||Notification||Apply Link||Date Extended|
|1.||PRPB-1-3(33)/2020||Assistant Operator||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|2.||PRPB-1-3(34)/2020||Head Operator||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|3.||PRPB-1-3(32)/2020||Workshop Staff||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Buy eBooks & PDF
About UP Police Recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) is the police force of the state of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP) Shri Jagmohan Yadav (IPS) of 1983 Batch.