Union Bank of India Recruitment for Manager Vacancy: – Union Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of one vacancy for the post of Deputy General Manager (Law) on permanent basis. Eligible candidates may apply online application from 23 November 2016 to 03 December 2016. It is one of the largest public sector bank of India.
Post: – Deputy General Manager.
Eligibility: – LLM or equivalent.
Location: – All India.
Last date: – 03 December 2016.
Age limit: – Between 40 to 50 years.
Vacancy details of Union Bank of India Recruitment Manager Post: –
Total Vacancy: – 01 post.
Name of post: – Deputy General Manager (Law).
Union Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Eligibility: – Candidate should have a master degree in law (LLM) from a recognized university or institute in India.
Experience: – Candidate should have minimum 15 years of experience out of which: –
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years experience as an advocate in any Court in India independently or as a member of a firm of Advocates in India (after enrollment as an advocate with Bar Council in India) AND
- Minimum 10 – 12 years as a Law Officer in any commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public/Private sector and must have not drawn monthly salary less than Rs. 1.00 lac (excluding HRA).
Age limit: – Candidate should be aged between 40 years and 50 years as on 01 November 2016.
Pay scale: – Candidate will get a basic pay of Rs 68680-1960/4-76520. In addition, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance and other allowances will be payable as per prevailing rules and regulations in the Bank.
Application fee: – Candidates have to pay non refundable application fee of Rs 600 directly in the account of the Bank or through challan.
Union Bank of India Vacancy Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Selection will be based on shortlisting and Personal Interview. Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
How to apply for Union bank of India Vacancy: –
Fill in the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print out of duly filled Application Form. Attach your latest Passport size photograph on the application form and sign it at the appropriate places. Applicants need to send following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that it reaches this office by 03.12.2016.
- Scanned copy of duly filled and signed Application form in PDF format.
- Duly filled Soft copy of the Application as word file.
- Latest photograph should be pasted in the application form and it should be signed across. Same photograph should be used in all subsequent correspondence.
- Scanned copy of Birth certificate / Matriculation certificate in PDF format.
- Scanned copy of Certificates in support of Educational Qualification.
- Scanned copy of Certificates in support of Experience.
- Photocopy of Receipted Application Fee Challan.
About Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the largest government-owned banks of India. It is listed on the Forbes 2000, and has assets of USD 13.45 billion. All the bank’s branches have been networked with its 6909 ATMs as on 30 September 2015. Its online Tele-banking facility is available to all its Core Banking Customers – individual as well as corporate. It has representative offices in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China, London and Shanghai, and branches in Hong Kong, Dubai, Antwerp and Sydney. The bank had 4500 branches in India as of 31 March 2016.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).