|TPSC Recruitment for 100 Personal Assistant (PA) Vacancy: – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 100 Personal Assistant post. If you want to make a career with the TPSC Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC).|
|Posts:||Personal Assistant (PA).|
|Total posts:||100 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Higher secondary (H.S.+2) with stenography Course.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 41 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.150/- for Gen/OBC & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/ BPL card holders/ PH candidates.|
|Last date:||16 October 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.5,700/- to 24,000/- per month + G Pay Rs.2,800/-.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of TPSC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 100 Posts.
Name of post: – Personal Assistant (PA).
1) SC – 15 Posts.
2) ST – 59 Posts.
3) General – 26 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment: –
- He/ She shall have passed at least Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 35% marks in average or He/ She shall have passed Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamik.
- He/ She shall have knowledge of operating Computer and a certificate from any Government or Government recognized or Government registered Institution or University which may be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
- He/ She shall have proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/ transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
- The qualifying marks as mentioned in (a) above is relaxable by 5% marks for all reserved category (SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PH) candidates.
Age Limit & Relaxation: – Minimum 18 to * 41 years as on 16.10.2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Govt. Servants. The Government employees belong to ST, SC, PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the General relaxation of 5 years available to them.
Application fee: –
- Group-C Posts: – Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
Selection Process: – As per service rule the Recruitment process will comprise of three successive stages viz. (i) Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (multiple Choice Type Test), (ii) Type Writing (Using Computer) of 100 marks & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (using computer) of 200 marks and (iii) Main Examination of 250 marks (Conventional Type Test).
Syllabus for the Preliminary Examination: –
Subject for the Main Examination: –
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in/ from 24 September 2020 to 16 October 2020.
Important dates for TPSC Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 24 September 2020.
- Last date for online application – 16 October 2020.
Official Notification for TPSC Vacancy: –
Click here for recruitment notification.
Click here for online application.
About TPSC Recruitment.
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act, 1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/ terms and conditions of Public Service Commission.