|TNUSRB Recruitment for 10906 Fireman, Police Constable & Jail Warder Vacancy: – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released its notification for recruitment of 10906 Fireman, Police Constable & Jail Warder posts. If you want to make a career with the TNUSRB Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB).|
|Posts:||Fireman, Police Constable & Jail Warder.|
|Total posts:||10906 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 24 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.130/- for all candidates.|
|Apply date:||26 Sep 2020 to 26 Oct 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.18,200/- to 52,900/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of TNUSRB Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 10906 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Police Constable (Armed Service) Gr II – 3784 Posts.
2) Police Constable (Special Force) Gr II – 6545 Posts.
3) Jail Warder Gr II – 119 Posts.
4) Fireman – 458 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Candidates should have 10th standard passed.
Age Relaxation: –
- 18 to 24 years for General category candidates.
- 18 to 26 years for BC, BC (M)/ MBC/ DNC category candidates.
- 18 to 29 years for SC, SC (A), ST category candidates.
- 35 years for Destitute Widow candidates.
Application fee: – Rs.130/- for all Male & female category candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test and Physical Efficiency Tests.
Physical Standard: –
OC/ BC/ BC (M) & MBC/DNC
|170 cms||159 cms|
|SC/ SC (A) and ST||167 cms||157 cms|
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://tnusrbonline.org/ from 26 September 2020 to 26 October 2020.
Important dates for TNUSRB Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 26 September 2020.
- Last date for online application – 26 October 2020.
- Date of Examination – 13 December 2020.
Official Notification for TNUSRB Vacancy: –
About TNUSRB Recruitment.
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in November 1991 vide G.O. Ms. No. 1806, Home (Ser. F) Department, dated 29.11.1991 for the recruitment of personnel for the Uniformed Services like Police, Prison and Fire and Rescue Services.