These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Sarkari Job News Alert on WhatsApp Services provided for payment made to Alert Info Media Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking or mobile carrier billing-based payment.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees.
- It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking/ mobile carrier billing-based payment transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that ALERT INFO MEDIA or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the ALERT INFO MEDIA gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. ALERT INFO MEDIA does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- ALERT INFO MEDIA and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the ALERT INFO MEDIA and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Applicant agrees that ALERT INFO MEDIA or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond ALERT INFO MEDIA ’s reasonable control.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
Alert Info Media does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Agra, Uttar Pradesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by Alert Info Media under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The Alert Info Media reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
Alert Info Media may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.