State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 18 FLCC Counsellor Vacancy: – State Bank of Patiala has issued a notification for the recruitment of 18 FLCC Counsellor Posts on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format till date 13 May 2016. Other details like eligibility, age limit, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – FLCC Counsellor.
Eligibility: – Graduate/ PG degree.
Location: – Punjab & Haryana.
Last date: – 13 May 2016.
Age limit: – Maximum 62 years.
Vacancy details of State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 18 FLCC Counsellor Posts:-
Total Vacancy: – 18 posts.
Name of posts: – FLCC Counsellor.
(A) Main eligibility criteria:-
- He should have retired in normal course in the scale of MMGS-II and above.
- His integrity should not have been doubtful during his service in the Bank.
- No punishment/penalty should have been imposed on him during the last five years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement
- No cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should be pending.
…Continue after Advt. ⇓
(B) Additional eligibility criteria:-
- The officer should be physically fit to carry out the duties of the “Counsellor”
- He should have proficiency in the local language (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the area where he is being considered for appointment.
- He should have sufficient knowledge of computer besides being conversant with the process of e-mail etc.
Pay scale: – Rs 15,000 per month.
Age limit: – Candidates should be maximum 62 years as on 13 May 2016.
Contract period: – The counsellor will be appointed on a contract basis and initially for a period of two years.
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic record or performance in interview.
How to apply: – Candidates application should be forwarded by post and addressed to The Dy. General Manager (Agriculture), State Bank of Patiala, Head Office, 5th floor, Patiala (Punjab), till date 13 May 2016.
About State Bank of Patiala Recruitment.
The rich heritage of State Bank of Patiala dates back to the year 1917, when it was founded by Late His Highness Bhupinder Singh, Maharaja of erstwhile Patiala state, with one branch by the name of ’Chowk Fort, Patiala’ to begin with. The Bank, then known as the ‘Patiala State bank’ was state owned and setup for the explicit purpose of fostering growth of agriculture, trade and industry.
The constitution, scope and operations of the Bank underwent a sea change with the formation of the Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) in 1948. The Bank was then reorganized and brought under the control of Reserve Bank of India. It was christened as the Bank of Patiala.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).