SSC Phase-XI/2023 Recruitment for 5369 Cook, Driver, MTS, LDC, Clerk & Other Vacancy: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had released a recruitment notification for the post of 5369 Cook, Driver, Fireman, MTS, LDC, Clerk, Assistant, DEO, Stenographer, PA & other posts on March 06, 2023. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity. All information about SSC Phase-XI/2023 Recruitment is available below.
|Department:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts:||Cook, Driver, Fireman, MTS, LDC, Clerk, Assistant, DEO, Stenographer, Personal Assistant, Field Assistant, Accountant & Various Posts.|
|Total posts:||5369 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass/ 12th Pass/ Graduation.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 100/-. (Details below)|
|Last date:||27 March 2023.|
|Salary:||Level 1 to 8.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
SSC Phase-XI/2023 Notification Vacancy details: –
Total Vacancy: – 5369 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) General – 2540 Posts.
2) OBC – 1332 Posts.
3) SC – 687 Posts.
4) ST – 343 Posts.
5) EWS – 467 Posts.
SSC Phase-XI/2023 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: –
Qualification: – Candidates who have passed their Matriculation (10th)/ Intermediate (12th) OR Graduation exams are eligible to apply for SSC Phase-XI/2023 exams depending on the specific exam and post they are interested in. The eligibility criteria for SSC exams vary depending on the exam and post, and may include age limit, educational qualification, nationality, and physical standards. Different qualifications are sought for all the posts as you can see in the SSC Phase XI notification. (SSC Phase-XI/2023 Notification link is available in the last part of the news.)
SSC Phase-XI vacancy Age Limit: –
- The age limit for each candidate is minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years. Post-wise age limit is provided in the official notification PDF, you can check the notification.
SSC Phase-XI Recruitment Age Relaxation: – SSC (Staff Selection Commission) provides age relaxation to candidates belonging to certain categories as per the rules and regulations set by the government. The age relaxation criteria vary depending on the specific SSC exam and the category of the candidate.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories may be eligible for age relaxation of up to 5 years.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category may be eligible for age relaxation of up to 3 years.
- Ex-Servicemen: Candidates who have served in the Armed Forces and have been released from service may be eligible for age relaxation of up to 5 years.
- Persons with Disabilities: Candidates with disabilities may be eligible for age relaxation of up to 10 years.
SSC Phase-XI Exam Application fee: –
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and EX-SM eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC Phase-XI Exam Selection Process: – There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels. The details of subjects, marks and number of questions subject-wise will be as given below:-
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- Skill Tests like Typing / Data Entry / Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 06 March 2023 to 27 March 2023.
SSC Phase-XI/2023 Recruitment Important Date:-
SSC Phase-XI/2023 Official Notification & Apply Link: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About SSC Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an India organization to result staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.