|SSC MTS Recruitment for 11409 MTS (Non-Technical) & Havaldar Vacancy: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 11409 MTS & other posts. If you want to make a career with the SSC MTS Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Posts:||MTS (Non-Technical) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN).|
|Total posts:||11409 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Matriculation (10th Pass).|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 27 years. (Details Below)|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.100/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for Women/ ST/ST/ PWD candidates.|
|Last date:||24 February 2023. (Extended)|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022
Vacancy details of SSC MTS Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 11409 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) – 10880 Posts.
2) Havaldar in CBIC and CBN – 529 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment: –
Qualification: – The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023.
Age Limit: –
- Between 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1998 and not later than 01-01-2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- Between 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Application fee: –
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and EX-SM eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: –The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
- Computer Based Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set in English, Hindi, and in 13 regional languages (as per details in Annexure-XV) for Session-I and the General Awareness Section of Session-II.
- There will be no negative marking in Session-I. In Session-II, there will be negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 18 January 2023 to 24 February 2023.
Important dates for SSC MTS Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 18 January 2023.
- Last date for online application – 24 February 2023. (Extended)
- Last date for payment of fee (Online) – 26 February 2023. (Extended)
- Last date for payment of fee (Offline Challan) – 27 February 2023. (Extended)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) – April, 2023
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) – To be notified later.
Official Notification for SSC MTS Vacancy: –
Click here for Date Extended Notice.
Click here for Recruitment Notification.
Click here for Online Application.
Buy eBooks & PDF
About SSC MTS Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.