SSC KKR Recruitment for 42 Data Entry Operator, Junior Conservation Assistant & Various Vacancies
SSC KKR Recruitment for 42 Data Entry Operator, Junior Conservation Assistant & Various Vacancy: – Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka-Kerala Region (SSC KKR) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 42 posts. The post names are Data Entry Operator, Junior Conservation Assistant and Various Vacancy.
If you want to make career at SSC KKR Vacancy then you can apply online application on or before 24 September 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in SSC KKR Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Posts:- Data Entry Operator/ Junior Conservation Assistant & Various.
Eligibility:- 10th/12th/Diploma/Bachelor degree.
Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka).
Last date:- 24 September 2017.
Age limit:- 18 to 25 years.
Notification number: – KKR-2/2017.
Official Website: – http://ssconline.nic.in
Vacancy details of SSC KKR Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 42 posts.
Name of post:-
1) Scientific Assistant – 05 posts.
2) Technical Supdt. – 02 posts.
3) Market Intelligence Inspector – 01 post.
4) Library and Information Assistant – 01 post.
5) Research Assistant – 02 posts.
6) Junior Conservation Assistant – 11 posts.
7) Laboratory Attendant – 01 post.
8) Junior Clerk – 01 post.
9) Data Entry Operator – 01 post.
10) Conservation Assistant – 01 post.
11) Assistant Welfare Administrator – 01 post.
12) Library Attendant – 01 post.
Educational Qualification of SSC KKR Vacancy:-
For Data Entry Operator: – Bachelor degree in Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics/ Computer Science of a recognized University or equivalent and should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
Salary: – Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay 2800 per month.
For Junior Conservation Assistant: – Minimum 10th Pass from recognized Board and Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering.
Salary: – Rs 19900-63200 per month.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs 100 through SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on n Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions & Interview. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for Written Examination in Computer (duration 60 minutes total):-
- General Intelligence – 25 questions (50 Marks).
- English Language (Basic Knowledge) -25 questions (50 Marks).
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) – 25 questions (50 Marks).
- General Awareness -25 questions (50 Marks).
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 24 September 2017 and send hard copy of online application and attach self-attested copies of certificates/documents this following address on or before 03 October 2017.
Address:- To the Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region, 1 st Floor „E‟ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore.
Important dates to remember:-
- Last date for online application – 24 September 2017.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application – 03 October 2017.
About Staff Selection Commission.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.