SSC Constable (GD) Examination, 2023: – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a golden opportunity for aspiring constables to join the ranks of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF, and Assam Rifles. With a total of 26,146 vacancies to be filled, this recruitment drive is the largest of its kind in recent years.
|Department:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts:||Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Assam Rifles. (Details Below)|
|Total posts:||26, 146 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass (Matriculation)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 23 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 100/-. (Details Below)|
|Apply Date:||24 November 2023 to 31 December 2023.|
|Salary:||Rs.18,000/- to 69,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs),
NIA, SSF and Rifleman(GD)in Assam Rifles Examination, 2023
SSC Constable (GD) Exam 2023: Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 26146 Posts.
Name of post: – Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs),NIA, SSF and Rifleman(GD)in Assam Rifles Examination, 2023:
1) Border Security Force (BSF).
2) Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
3) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
4) Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
5) Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
6) Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR)
7) Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
8) Sepoy in NIA (National Investigation Agency)
SSC Constable (GD) Exam 2023: Eligibility Criteria: –
Qualification: – The minimum educational qualification for the SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2023 is 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. Applicants must possess a valid Matriculation or 10th Class Examination certificate issued by the relevant educational authority.
Salary Details: –
- Sepoy in NIA:18,000/- to 56,900/- per month.
- All other posts:21,700/- to 69,100/- per month.
Age Limit & Relaxation: –
- Between 18-23 years as on 01-08-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-08-2000 and later than 01-08-2005 in normal course. However, after relaxation of three (03) years in upper age.
- Relaxation: 05 years for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
Application Fee: –
- Fee payable: 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance on Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) & Medical Examination.
(i) Computer Based Examination: –The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 questions carrying 2 marks each, with the following composition:
Note: There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
SSC Constable (GD) Exam Syllabus
SSC Constable (GD) Exam Syllabus Details: – The syllabus for the Examination will be as follows:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
(ii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET): – Candidates have to clear the race within the following time limit:
(iii) Physical standard Test (PST): – Physical Standards for the posts are as follows:
- Male – 170 cms
- Female – 157 cms
Few categories of candidates are allowed relaxation in heights mentioned above. Relaxed standard of height for such candidates are as follows:
Chest:– Male candidates should have following standards of chest measurement:
- Un-Expanded : 80 cms
- Minimum Expansion : 5 cms
Few categories of candidates are allowed relaxation in chest measurement. Relaxed standard of chest measurement for such candidates are as follows:
(iv) Medical Examination: – Candidates will be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) from the pool of candidates who qualify PET/ PST.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 24 November 2023 to 31 December 2023.
SSC Constable (GD) Exam 2023: Important Dates: –
- Starting date for online application – 24 November 2023.
- Last date for online application – 31 December 2023.
- Last date for making online fee payment – 01 January 2023.
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination – February-March 2024.
SSC Constable (GD) Exam 2023: Official Notification: –
Membership के माध्यम से आप SSC Constable (GD) Exam की टेस्ट सीरीज़ का भी लाभ उठा सकते हैं।
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization of the Government of India that recruits staff for various ministries and departments of the Indian government and in subordinate offices. It is an important agency that provides employment opportunities to a large number of Indian citizens.