SSC Recruitment for 7547 Constable (Executive) Posts in (Delhi Police): – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 7547 Constable (Male & Female) posts in the Delhi Police. The online application process will begin on September 1, 2023 and will end on September 30, 2023.
|Department:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Total posts:||7547 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 25 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 100/-. (Details Below)|
|Last date:||30 September 2023.|
|Salary:||Rs.21,700/- to 69,100/- per month.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
SSC Delhi Police Constable Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 7547 Posts.
Name of Exam: – Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Exam-2023.
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria: –
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Age Limit: – Between 18-25 years as on 01-07-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1998 and later than 01-07-2005.
Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories as per government norms.
SSC Delhi Police Vacancy Application Fee: –
- Rs.100/- (Rs.One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment : Selection Process
Selection Process: –The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT):
FOR MALE CANDIDATES:
- Height: Minimum 170 cm. (relaxable by 5 for ST)
- Chest: 81 cm with minimum of 4 cm expansion.
- Race: 1600 meter race in 6 minutes
- Long Jump: 14 Feet in 3 chances
- High Jump : 3.9 in 3 chances
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES:
- Height: Minimum 157 cm. (relaxable by 2 cm for SC/ ST)
- Race: 1600 meter race in 8 minutes
- Long Jump: 10 Feet in 3 chances
- High Jump : 3 in 3 chances
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment : Exam Syllabus
Note: – The syllabus for the Computer Based Examination will be as follows:
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
- Numerical Ability: This part will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work. etc.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc: Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features). MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas), Communication (Basics of Email, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions). Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 01 September 2023 to 30 September 2023.
Important dates for SSC Constable Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 01 September 2023.
- Last date for online application – 30 September 2023.
- Last date for payment of fee – 30 September 2023.
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination – December, 2023.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Vacancy: Official Notification: –
About SSC Delhi Police Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.