|SSC Delhi Police Recruitment for 835 Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancy: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 835 Head Constable post. If you want to make a career with the SSC Delhi Police Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Posts:||Head Constable (Ministerial).|
|Total posts:||835 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||12th Pass + Typing Speed.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 25 years.|
|Apply Fee:||No Fee for Women/ SC/ST/ PwD/ESM & Rs.100/- for all other candidates.|
|Last date:||16 June 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.25,500/- to 81,100/- per month.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 835 Posts.
Name of post: – Head Constable (Ministerial).
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment: –
(i) 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board at the time of filling of application form.
(ii) Professional Attainments:
- Speed in English Typing – 30 words per minute.
- Speed in Hindi Typing – 25 words per minute.
Age Limit: – Between 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004). The upper age limit as prescribed above will be relaxable only in the following cases:-
- Upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to a SC/ST
- Upto a maximum of 3 years if a candidate belongs to an OBC This relaxation is admissible for those castes notified in the Central List and the List issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Upto 35 years (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SCs/STs) for widows/divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.
Application fee: –
- Rs.100/- (Rs. one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST /PwD /Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: – The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT), Typing Test on Computer and Computer (Formatting) Test, Police verification of character & antecedents and Medical Examination of finally selected candidates.
- All candidates shall be put through a Computer Based Examination of one and half hour (90 Minutes) duration to be conducted at different Centres.
- The Computer Based Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 Questions carrying 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 17 May 2022 to 16 June 2022.
Important dates for SSC Delhi Police Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 17 May 2022.
- Last date for online application – 16 June 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 17 June 2022.
- Last date for generation of offline Challan – 18 June 2022.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 20 June 2022.
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges – 21 June 2022 to 25 June 2022.
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination – September, 2022.
Official Notification for SSC Delhi Police Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About SSC Delhi Police Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.