|SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Recruitment for LDC, PA & Date Entry Operator Vacancy: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released its notification for recruitment of LDC, PA & Date Entry Operator posts. If you want to make a career with the SSC CHSL Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Posts:||Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator & Postal Assistant.|
|Total posts:||Not Specified.|
|Eligibility:||12th Pass or equivalent.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.100/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for SC/ST/PH/ Female candidates.|
|Last date:||15 December 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.19,900/- to 81,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – Not Specified.
Name of post: –
1) Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA).
2) Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
3) Data Entry Operator (DEO)
4) Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Recruitment: –
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Relaxation: – Age limit for the posts is 18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born bot before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Application fee: –
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Note: – Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-II.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
Important dates for SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 06 November 2020.
- Last date for online application – 15 December 2020.
- Last date for Payment of fee – 17 December 2020.
- Last date for Payment of fee through Challan – 21 December 2020.
- Date of computer-based examination (Tier-I) – 12 to 27 April 2021.
Official Notification for SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Vacancy: –
About SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.