SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Recruitment – Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination – Apply online for 5134 Vacancy
SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Recruitment Update:- There have been two important changes in the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination notice issued for SSC CHSL. They are as below.
- The date of reckoning for age of candidates has been revised. Now all the candidates who are aged between 18 and 27 as on 01 January 2017 or 01 August 2016 are eligible for apply.
- Last date for filling online application has been extended to 25 November 2016.
- Challan generation facility will be available up to 23 November 2016.
SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Recruitment | Apply online for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for the conducting one of the famous examination of the country of India which is the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2016.
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CHSL Exam 2016 for the recruitment of 5,134 90 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Postal/ Sorting Assistant Vacancies. SSC CHSL Registration Process will be start by 08 October 2016. SSC CHSL Vacancy 2016 Exam will be held on November 2016.
Other details like SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, age limit, application fee, SSC CHSL Vacancy 2016 Exam Selection Process and how to apply are given below. More details of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2016 please see website of the commission (www.ssc.nic.in) and it’s Regional Offices on 8th October 2016.
Post: – Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator & Assistant.
Eligibility: – 12th Pass or equivalent.
Location: – All India.
Last date: – Information not available.
Exam date: – November 2016.
Age limit: – Between 18 to 27 years.
Advertisement number: – 3-2/2016-P&P-I.
Vacancy details of SSC CHSL Exam Vacancy 2016 | Complete Details Here:-
Total Vacancy: – 5,134 posts.
Name of exam: – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2016.
Number of posts:-
Tentatively the vacancies for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO and Court Clerks are 3281, 1321, 506 and 26 respectively.
SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institute.
Age limit: – Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 01 August 2016 or 01 January 2017. For SSC CHSL 2016 both the date of reckoning will be considered – 01 January 2017 and 01 August 2016.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relaxable up to 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC, ST and 10 years for PWD categories candidates as per government rules.
Pay scale: –
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Application fee: – Candidates pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 100 by through online mode using net banking or credit card or debit card or cash by through SBI bank challan.
SC, ST, PWD and women categories candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2016 Exam Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination (Objective Type. Written examination will have 200 questions for 200 marks. The duration of examination only two hours. Candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for sections – 1, 3 & 4.
- The question paper will be objective type.
SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
(i) General Intelligence.
(ii) English Language.
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude.
(iv) General Awareness/ General Knowledge.
How to apply: – Candidates apply application only online mode by through the website www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in
Important dates for Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2016:-
- Starting date for online application – 08 October 2016.
- Last date for online application (Part-I) – (date will be notified soon).
- Date of Examination – November 2016.
- Declaration of Exam Result – January 2017.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test – March 2017.
- Declaration of Final Result – May 2017.
About SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.