SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Recruitment – 3259 Vacancy for 12th pass || Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Recruitment – Apply for 3259 Vacancy : – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for the conducting one of the famous examination of the country of India which is the CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2017. Total number of posts are 3259.
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CHSL Exam 2017 for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Postal/ Sorting Assistant Vacancies. Last date of SSC CHSL online Registration 18 December 2017. SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 Exam will be held on March 2018.
Other details like SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, age limit, application fee, SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 Exam Selection Process and how to apply are given below. More details of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2017.
Post: – Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator & Assistant.
Eligibility: – 12th Pass or equivalent.
Location: – All India.
Last date: – 18 December 2017.
Exam date: – 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018.
Age limit: – Between 18 to 27 years.
Advertisement number: – F.No.3/12/2017- P&P-II
Vacancy details of SSC CHSL Exam Vacancy 2017
Total Vacancy: – 3259 posts.
Name of exam: – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2017.
Number of posts:-
1) Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant – 898 posts.
2) Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 2359 posts.
3) Data Entry Operator – 02 posts.
SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institute.
Age limit: – Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 01 August 2018.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relaxable up to 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC, ST and 10 years for PWD categories candidates as per government rules.
Pay scale: –
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator Grade A : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Application fee: – Candidates pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 100 by through online mode using net banking or credit card or debit card or cash by through SBI bank challan.
SC, ST, PWD and women categories candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 Exam Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination (Objective Type. Written examination will have 200 questions for 200 marks. The duration of examination only two hours. Candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for sections – 2, 3 & 4.
- The question paper will be objective type.
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
(i) General Intelligence.
(ii) English Language.
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude.
(iv) General Awareness/ General Knowledge.
How to apply: – Candidates apply application only online mode by through the website www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in on or before 18 December 2017.
Important dates for Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2017:-
- Starting date for online application – 18 November 2017.
- Last date for online application – 18 December 2017..
- Date of Examination – November 2016.
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I) – 04 March 2018 to 26 March 2018.
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) -08 July 2018.
About SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.