|SSC CGL Examination, 2023: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the notification for the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023. This exam is conducted for the recruitment of various posts in different government ministries, departments, and organizations. The SSC CGL 2023 examination will be held for filling up 7500 posts across India.
|Department:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Exam:||Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023.|
|Posts:||Upper Division Clerks, Accountant, Tax Assistant, PA, Sub-Inspector,
Inspector, Auditor, Executive Assistant, Research Assistant & Various posts.
|Total posts:||7500 Posts. (Tentative)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 32 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 100/-. (Details Below)|
|Last date:||04 May 2023.|
|Salary:||Rs.25,500/- to 1,51,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
SSC CGL Exam 2023: Vacancy Details –
Total Vacancy: – Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 7500 vacancies.
SSC CGL Examination 2023: Eligibility Criteria: –[table “” not found /]
Note: The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 01-08-2023.
SSC CGL 2023: Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
SSC CGL Application fee: –
- Fee payable: ₹100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST /PwBD /ESM eligible for reservation are Exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CGL Exam 2023: Selection Process
SSC GGL Exam 2023: Selection Process – The selection process for the SSC CGL 2023 exam comprises of two stages (Tier-I & Tier-II), which are:
Tier-1: Computer-Based Examination – This is the first stage of the selection process, which is a computer-based examination consisting of multiple-choice questions. The questions will be asked from four different subjects, which are General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension. The duration of this exam is 60 minutes, and the maximum marks are 200. There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
Tier-2: Descriptive Paper – This is the second stage of the selection process, which is a descriptive paper. Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Statistical Investigator Grade-II in the office of Registrar General of India (M/o Home Affairs) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
SSC CGL 2023 Vacancy : Important Dates –[table “” not found /]
SSC CGL Exam 2023: Official Notification –
SSC CGL Exam 2023 Notification. Click Here
SSC CGL Exam 2023 Apply Link. Click Here
Buy eBooks & PDF
About SSC Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an India organization to result staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.