|SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released its notification for recruitment of Assistant, UDC, SI & various vacancy. If you want to make a career with the SSC Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Exam:||Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant, Upper Division Clerks, Sub Inspector, Inspector,
Accountant, Auditor, Tax Assistant & Various posts.
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 32 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.100/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates.|
|Last date:||08 October 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.25,500/- to 1,51,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of SSC CGL Examination 2022: –
Total Vacancy: – Not Specified.
Name of post: –
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Examination: –
For Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
Essential Qualifications: Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
For Junior Statistical Officer:
Essential Qualifications: Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; OR Graduation Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
For All other Posts:
Essential Qualifications: Graduation Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e.08-10-2022.
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD (General) category candidates.
Application fee: –
- Fee payable: ₹100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST /PwBD /ESM eligible for reservation are Exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process: – Based on the aggregate performance in Section-I and Section-II of Paper-I of Tier-II Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for evaluation of Section-III of Paper-I of Tier-II Examination. The candidates who are not qualified in Section-I + Section-II will not be eligible for evaluation of Section-III and they will not be considered for further selection process.
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 17 September 2022 to 08 October 2022.
Important dates for SSC CGL Examination: –
|Dates for submission of online applications||17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||08-10-2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||08-10-2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||09-10-2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||10-10-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment||12-10-2022 to 13-10-2022|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)||December 2022|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)||To be notified later|
Official Notification for SSC CGL Examination: –