SSC CGL Admit card 2017 Download, CGL Tier I Exam Hall Ticket
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 will be released by regional offices of Staff Selection Commission between 05 & 24 August 2017. The admit cards of SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level examination) tier I are available on the links provided below. As per new schedule, all candidates who submitted application form can download CGL Admit Card for Tier IIexam.
The SSC CGL 2017 exam Tier-I Exam will be conducted in shifts from f 05.08.2017 to 24.08.2017.
SSC CGL Admit card 2017 Download, Tier I Exam Hall Ticket Details:
Download link of SSC CGL admit card is below with a table of regional office of SSC.
Note: Without Admit Card no any Candidates will be allowed to sit in the Examination Hall. bring your ID proof and 2 passport size Photograph. SSC CGL Admit card helps to know the exam center address, timing to exams, role no etc.
Check here your SSC CGL Admit card 2017 Status:-
|State||Sub Region||Official website||Download|
|Rajasthan/ Delhi/ Uttarakhand||North Region||www.sscnr.net.in||Click here|
|Maharashtra/ Gujrat/ Goa||Western Region (Available Soon)||www.sscwr.net||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region (Available Soon)||www.sscmpr.org||Click here|
|West Bengal/ Orrisa/ A&N Island/ Sikkim||Eastern Region (Available Soon)||www.sscer.org||Click here|
|Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Tripura/ Nagaland/ Mizoram||North Eastern Region (Available)||www.sscner.org.in||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh/ Punduchery/ Tamilnadu||Southern Region||www.sscsr.gov.in||Click here|
|Karnataka/ Kerala||KKR region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Click here|
|Haryana/ Punjab/ J&K/ Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub-Region (Available Soon)||www.sscnwr.org||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region (Available Soon)||www.ssc-cr.org||Click here|
Get here complete details of SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 such as how to download it and other information.
- Visit to the regional official website for the SSC CGL Tier I Admit card 2017.
- Look for the admit card/hall ticket/permission latter/call latter.
- Candidates have to type their registration number and Date of birth for the admit card.
- Click on download option and can get a printout for future reference.
Instruction by Staff Selection commission regarding ssc cgl admit card.
(1) The Admission Certificate for Tier-II of examination will be uploaded on the website of the Regional Offices of SSC.
(2) It may be noted that in case any candidate is issued admission certificate for more than one shift of examination, he / she shall immediately bring it to the notice of the concerned Regional Director, and ensure that he/she appears in only one shift of the examination.
(3) If any candidate appears at more than 1 shift, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she would be debarred for a period of three years.