SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 will be released by regional offices of Staff Selection Commission between 18 & 21 November 2016. The admit cards of SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level examination) tier II are available on the links provided below. As per new schedule, all candidates who submitted application form can download CGL Admit Card for Tier II exam.
The SSC CGL 2016 exam Tier-II Exam will be conducted in shifts from from 30.11.2016 to 01.12.2016.
SSC CGL Admit card 2016 Download, Tier 2 Exam Hall Ticket Details:
Download link of SSC CGL admit card is below with a table of regional office of SSC.
Note: Without Admit Card no any Candidates will be allowed to sit in the Examination Hall. bring your ID proof and 2 passport size Photograph. SSC CGL Admit card helps to know the exam center address, timing to exams, role no etc.
Check here your SSC CGL Admit card 2016 Status:
|State||Sub Region||Official website||Download|
|Rajasthan/ Delhi/ Uttarakhand||North Region (Available Soon)||www.sscnr.net.in||Click here|
|Maharashtra/ Gujrat/ Goa||Western Region (Available Soon)||www.sscwr.net||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region (Available Soon)||www.sscmpr.org||Click here|
|West Bengal/ Orrisa/ A&N Island/ Sikkim||Eastern Region (Available Soon)||www.sscer.org||Click here|
|Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Tripura/ Nagaland/ Mizoram||North Eastern Region (Available)||www.sscner.org.in||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh/ Punduchery/ Tamilnadu||Southern Region (Available Soon)||www.sscsr.gov.in||Click here|
|Karnataka/ Kerala||KKR region (Available Soon)||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Click here|
|Haryana/ Punjab/ J&K/ Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub-Region (Available Soon)||www.sscnwr.org||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region (Available Soon)||www.ssc-cr.org||Click here|
Get here complete details of SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 such as how to download it and other information.
- Visit to the regional official website for the SSC CGL Tier II Admit card 2016.
- Look for the admit card/hall ticket/permission latter/call latter.
- Candidates have to type their registration number and Date of birth for the admit card.
- Click on download option and can get a printout for future reference.
Instruction by Staff Selection commission regarding ssc cgl admit card.
(1) The Admission Certificate for Tier-II of examination will be uploaded on the website of the Regional Offices of SSC.
(2) It may be noted that in case any candidate is issued admission certificate for more than one shift of examination, he / she shall immediately bring it to the notice of the concerned Regional Director, and ensure that he/she appears in only one shift of the examination.
(3) If any candidate appears at more than 1 shift, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she would be debarred for a period of three years.