SSC CGL 2018 Exam Date, Notification, Pattern, Syllabus PDF, Apply online SSC.nic.in
SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment: Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018. SSC CGL 2018 Exam Notification is now available on Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website. On official website of SSC, you can apply SSC CGL Online application. Vacancy of SSC CGL 2018 is for Group B & Group D posts. Total posts for CGL 2018 are not declared by SSC. 4th July 2018 is the last date for CGL 2018 online apply. You can apply online for the exam.
You can get all detail of SSC CGL 2018 exam in this page, like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply. Exam notification of SSC CGL 2018 is most awaited for Graduates. Final Year graduation students can apply. SSC CGL PDF Notification is available in the end of this page.
(हिन्दी में इस नौकरी की जानकारी के लिए यहां click करें)
Eligibility for SSC CGL 2018 Exam: Graduate degree.
Location: All India.
Last date: 04 June 2018.
Age limit: 18 to 30 years as on 1st August 2018. (Only for Jr. Statistical Officer is 30 Year) Relaxation in upper age limit available for reserve category.
Salary with Pay Band – Rs.9300-34800 for Group B Posts & Rs.5200-20200 for Group C Posts.
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Group B posts:
1. Assistant Audit Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG.
2. Assistant Accounts Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG.
3. Assistant Section Officer in Central Secretariat Service.
4. Assistant Section Officer in Intelligence Bureau.
5. Assistant Section Officer in Ministry of Railway.
6. Assistant Section Officer in Ministry of External Affairs.
7. Assistant Section Officer in AFHQ.
8. Assistant in other Ministries/ Departments.
9. Assistant in other Ministries/ Departments
10. Assistant Section Officer in other Ministries/ Departments.
11. Assistant in other Ministries/ Departments.
12. Assistant/ Superintendent in other Ministries/ Departments.
13. Inspector of Income Tax.
14. Inspector (Central Excise).
15. Inspector (Preventive Officer) in CBEC.
16. Inspector (Examiner) in CBEC.
17. Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement Department of Revenue.
18. Sub Inspector in CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation).
19. Inspector in Department of Post.
20. Divisional Accountant in Offices under CAG.
21. Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics.
22. Sub Inspector in NIA (National Investigation Agency).
23. Junior Statistical Officer in M/o Statistics & Program Implementation.
Group C posts:
24. Auditor in Offices under C&AG.
25. Auditor in Offices under CGDA
26. Auditor in Other Ministry/ Departments.
27. Accountant in Offices under C&AG.
28. Accountant/ Junior Accountant in Other Ministry/ Departments.
29. Senior Secretariat Assistant or Upper Division Clerk in Central Govt Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres.
30. Tax Assistant in CBDT.
31. Tax Assistant in CBEC.
32. Sub Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics.
33. Upper Division Clerk in Dte. Gen Border Road Organisation (MoD).
Important Dates of SSC CGL 2018 recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05-05-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Generation of Bank challan||04-06-2018|
|Last Date of Payment for Fee through challan||07-06-2018|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I)||from 25th July to 20 August 2018.|
|Date of CBT Tier II||Tire III & IV Exam||To be notified later.|
For Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
(a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree.
(b) Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
For Junior Statistical Officer:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 60% Marks in 12th Mathematics.
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
For All other Posts:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For post number 1, 2 & 4: Not exceeding 30 years.
For post number 3 & 5 to 9: 18-30 years
For post number 10 to 16 & 20: Not exceeding 30 years.
For post number 17, 18, 19 & 22: Up to 30 years.
Age limit for post number 21: 18-27 years.
For post number 23: Up to 32 Years.
For post number 24 to 30 & 32, 33: 18-27 years.
For post number 31: 20-27 years.
SSC CGL 2018 Age Relaxation:
Age relaxation in SSC CGL 2018 Exam are 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped (PH), 13 years for PH + OBC & 15 years for PH + SC/ST category.
Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination, Descriptive Test, Skill Test, documents verification & Interview.
Scheme of the examination: The SSC CGL 2018 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
Tier I & Tire II are Computer Based Examination.
Tier III is Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper) & Tier IV is Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
Note: In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
In Tier-II, Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for this Post/ Paper.
In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who will shortlist in Tier-I for Paper-IV. (for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.)
Exam pattern of SSC CGL 2018 Tier-III:
In SSC CGL Tier-I, there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
In SSC CGL Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
Application Fee: Rs.100 for General & OBC category. (Note: Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.)
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in from 05-05-2018 to 04-06-2018) by 05:00 PM.
Filling the Online Application form keep note of
- You need to complete Part-1 and Part-2 of Registration to get your CGL Form accepted.
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature of specified size.
- Academic Details, ready with you, as these need to be entered in the online application form.
|PDF Notification of SSC Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Syllabus||Get Details|
PDF Notification of SSC Recruitment 2018: Click Here
SSC CGL Salary Structure 2018 – Pay Scale, Allowances & Other Benefits
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 – Detailed Exam Syllabus and Pattern
Daily Govt. Job alert on Whatsapp – Click here.
Best of Luck for SSC CGL 2018 exam.