SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level Exam: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has extend date of online application for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 for the recruitment of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant Enforcement Officer vacancies. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Important note – The Exam Pattern has been modified by Staff Selection Commission. The Duration of Tier I Exam has been changed from 75 minutes to 60 minutes!
Location: All India
Last date: 19 June 2017.
Age limit: 16 to 32 years.
Salary with Pay Band – Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Audit Officer (Post Code: F)
2. Assistant Accounts Officer (Post Code: $)
3. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: A)
4. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: C)
5. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: D)
6. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: E)
7. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: G)
8. Assistant (Post Code: H)
9. Asst (Post Code: >)
10. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: <)
11. Assistant (Post Code: I)
12. Assistant/ Superintendent (Post Code: &)
13. Inspector of Income Tax (Post Code: J)
14. Inspector, (Central Excise) (Post Code: K)
15. Inspector (Preventive Officer) (Post Code: L)
16. Inspector (Examiner) (Post Code: M)
17. Assistant Enforcement Officer (Post Code: N)
18. Sub Inspector (Post Code: O)
19. Inspector (Post Code: P)
20. Divisional Accountant (Post Code: Q)
21. Inspector (Post Code: S)
22. Sub Inspector (Post Code: %)
23. Junior Statistical Officer (Post Code: R)
24. Auditor (Post Code: T)
25. Auditor (Post Code: U)
26. Auditor (Post Code: V)
27. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: W)
28. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: X)
29. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk (Post Code: Y)
30. Tax Assistant (Post Code: Z)
31. Tax Assistant (Post Code: @)
32. Sub Inspector (Post Code: #)
Important Dates of SSC CGL 2017 recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-05-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Generation of Challan||Extended Up to 19-06-2017 by 05:00 PM.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||Extended Up to 21-06-2017|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||from August 5 on-wards|
(A) Compiler – You should complete your graduation in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as a compulsory or Elective subject.
(B) Statistical Investigator Grade – II – You should have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
(C) All other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
SSC CGL 2017 Age Limit:
|Statistical Investigator Grade II||Maxi. 32 years|
|Assistant in CSS||20 – 30 years|
|Assistant in IB||21 – 30 years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer / SI in CBI / SI in NIA||30 years|
|SI in Central Bureau of Narcotics||20 – 30 years|
|All Other posts||18 – 27 years|
SSC CGL 2017 Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Physically
Handicapped (PH), 13 years for PH + OBC & 15 years for PH + SC/ST category.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination, Descriptive Test, Skill Test, Documents Verification & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 16-05-2017 to 19-06-2017) by 05:00 PM.
|SSC Recruitment 2017||More Information|
|SSC CGL Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Syllabus||Get Details|
Some of the major changes in the SSC CGL 2017 are
1. Time Duration is Tier-1 Exam is reduced from 75 minutes to 60 minutes only (100 Questions / 200 Marks)
2. Upper Age Limit for various posts have been increased by 3 years ie upto 30 years, for some of the Departments Like (CSS, IB, Railway, MEA, AFHQ, ITI etc)
3. For the First time, CGL posts are grouped into various categories viz Group A, B, C and D
4. Some New posts have been introduced for the first time in SSC CGL 2017. These posts are Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistants in Serious Fraud Investigation Office and Some other Ministries.
5. Cut off Date for Determining the Age Limit and Eductaion Qualification is 1st August, 2017.
6. Post Preference is required to filled at the time of submitting the CGL Online form, but you will be asked to fill the preference 2nd time during Document Verification and only at this time, it will be considered as Final
→ It is a computer based online test of 200 marks in 60 minutes of time duration.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
|General Awareness||25||50||60 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||50||60 minutes|
|English Language||25||50||60 minutes|
Note : For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy : 80 minutes
Tier-II Exam Pattern of the SSC CGL 2017
Exam will be Same as published in the first notice of the Examination: These are Objective Type Multiple Choice.
- Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts.
- Paper-III is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler.
- Paper IV is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Assistant Audit Officer.
Note: There will be penalty of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer.
Tier: III Exam Pattern : Mode of examination: Pen and Paper mode
This year, the commission has introduced a Descriptive Paper of English/Hindi as Tier – III. The candidates will have the option to choose any one medium.
Negative marking: There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.
How to Apply SSC CGL 2017?
This is serious and this is the most important to Know the Dates for submitting the online Application.
It is too early to comment, when the Online Registration, will start for CGL-2017 Exam. It is only after the announcement of SSC CGL 2017 Notification, that, we should know the Online Registration Dates, but SSC will give you ample time to apply for the exam.
Normally, the Registration Links, remain open for at least 30 days.
In 2017, the Online Registration for CGL Exam, will start from 11th March onwards and the Last date to apply online is 15th April, 2017.
Online Application : To accommodate, huge rush of aspirants applying for CGL Exam, SSC had provided 2 websites for submitting the online application. You can submit your CGL application at website www.ssconline.nic.in/
Once the registration dates are announced, we will share the Direct Link on this page for submitting the SSC CGL 2017 Online Application.
While Filling the Online Application form keep note of
- You need to complete Part-1 and Part-2 of Registration to get your CGL Form accepted.
- Before applying online, you should have Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature of specified size
- You should also keep your Academic Details, ready with you, as these need to be entered in the online application form.
Application Fees: SSC charges only Rs 100 as application fees. Application fees can be paid either through online mode (Credit /Debit Card / Net Banking ) OR can be paid through challan in any SBI branch. Moreover, there is No fee for Female candidates and applicants belonging to reserved categories.
How Fill SSC CGL 2017 Online Application – Steps with Images – Click here
SSC CGL Salary Structure 2017 – Pay Scale, Allowances & Other Benefits
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 – Detailed Exam Syllabus and Pattern