SPSC Recruitment 27 Field Assistant Vacancy: – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 27 Field Assistant Vacancies in Sikkim Sub-ordinate Statistical Service, DESM&E on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format on or before 10 November 2016.
Other details like SPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, age limit, application fee, Sikkim PSC Vacancy Selection Process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – Field Assistant.
Eligibility: – 12th Pass.
Location: – Sikkim.
Last date: – 10 November 2016.
Age limit: – Between 18 to 30 years.
Advertisement number: – 17/SPSC/EXAM/2016.
Vacancy details of SPSC Recruitment 27 Field Assistant Posts:-
Total Vacancy: – 27 posts.
Name of post: – Field Assistant.
Name of department: – Sikkim Sub-ordinate Statistical Service, DESM&E.
Category wise vacancy distribution:-
1) Unreserved – 05 posts.
2) Bhutia/Lepcha – 02 posts.
3) Bhutia/Lepcha (Women) – 02 posts.
4) Bhutia Lepcha (Below poverty line) – 01 post.
5) Other Backward Classes (Central List) – 03 posts.
6) Other Backward Classes (Central List) (Women) – 01 post.
7) Other Backward Classes (Central List) (Below poverty line) – 01 post.
8) Other Backward Classes (State List) – 02 posts.
9) Other Backward Classes (State List) (Women) – 02 posts.
10) Other Backward Classes (State List) (Below poverty line) – 01 post.
11) Scheduled Tribe – 02 posts.
12) Scheduled Tribe (Women) – 01 post.
13) Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty line) – 01 post.
14) Scheduled Caste – 01 post.
15) Schedule Caste (Women) – 01 post.
16) Primitive Tribe – 01 post.
SPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed 12th class with Mathematics or Economics or Statistics as one of the subject from a recognized board.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz. Nepali/ Sikkimese/ Bhutia/ Lepcha/ Limboo.
- Should have valid Local Employment Card.
- Should have basic knowledge of Computer Application.
Duties of post: – Collection of field data.
Pay scale: – Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay 3000 per month.
Age limit: – Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years as on 31 August 2016.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per government rules.
Application fee: – Candidates pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 150 in the Office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credited to ‘0051 SPSC’.
Sikkim PSC Vacancy Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Endurance-cum-Eligibility Test, Main (written) Examination and Interview.
How to apply: – Candidates application should be forwarded by post and addressed to The Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok (Sikkim) on or before 10 November 2016.
About SPSC Recruitment.
The Sikkim Public Service Commission started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government. Since then, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).