SPSC Recruitment: 35 Stenographer Vacancies – Complete Details Here
SPSC Recruitment for 35 Stenographer Vacancy: – Dear government job seekers. You are looking for Public Service Commission jobs then you have good news. Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 35 posts. The post name is Stenographer Grade-III under Sikkim Government Stenographers’ Service on temporary basis.
If you want to make carrier at SPSC Vacancy then you can send their prescribed application format on or before 06 January 2017. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Post: – Stenographer.
Eligibility: – Bachelors degree & diploma.
Location: – Sikkim.
Last date: – 06 January 2017.
Age limit: – Between 18 to 30 years.
Advertisement number: – 18/SPSC/EXAM/2016.
Vacancy details of SPSC Recruitment 35 Stenographer Posts:-
Total Vacancy: – 35 posts.
Name of post: – Stenographer Grade-III.
Name of department: – Sikkim Government Stenographers’ Service.
Category wise vacancy distribution:-
1) Unreserved – 05 posts.
2) Bhutia/Lepcha – 04 posts.
3) Bhutia/Lepcha (Women) – 02 posts.
4) Bhutia Lepcha (Below poverty line) – 01 post.
5) Other Backward Classes (Central List) – 04 posts.
6) Other Backward Classes (Central List) (Women) – 02 posts.
7) Other Backward Classes (Central List) (Below poverty line) – 01 post.
8) Other Backward Classes (State List) – 04 posts.
9) Other Backward Classes (State List) (Women) – 02 posts.
10) Other Backward Classes (State List) (Below poverty line) – 01 post.
11) Scheduled Tribe – 03 posts.
12) Scheduled Tribe (Women) – 01 post.
13) Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty line) – 01 post.
14) Scheduled Caste – 01 post.
15) Schedule Caste (Women) – 01 post.
16) Primitive Tribe – 01 post.
17) Primitive Tribe (Women) – 01 post.
SPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
And Two years Secretariat Course or one year shorthand course with at least six months basic computer course.
- Should be able to take dictations at the speed of 50 words per minute in shorthand and able to type 30 words per minute in typing.
- Must have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz. Nepali/ Sikkimese/ Bhutia/ Lepcha/ Limboo.
- Should have valid Local Employment Card.
Pay scale: – Rs 9300-34800 plus grade pay 3400 per month.
Age limit: – Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years as on 30 December 2016.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per government rules.
Application fee: – Candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 150 in the Office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credited to ‘0051 SPSC’.
SPSC Vacancy Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Main (written) Examination and Interview test. The written examination will be of MCQ mode with negative marking. Further details of SPSC Vacancy selection process see the advertisement pdf.
How to apply: – Candidates application should be forwarded by post and addressed to The Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok (Sikkim) on or before 06 January 2017.
About SPSC Recruitment.
The Sikkim Public Service Commission started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government. Since then, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).