|South Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy: – The South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) has released its notification for recruitment of PO. If you want to make a career with the SIB Bank Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||South Indian Bank Limited (SIB)|
|Posts:||Probationary Officer (PO).|
|Total posts:||Not Specified.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation + Experience.|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 28 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.800/- for all candidates.|
|Last date:||08 September 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.36,000/-to 63,840/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of South Indian Bank Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – Not Specified.
Name of post: – Probationary Officer (PO).
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 Scheme) regular course.
Minimum Work Experience: – 02 Year service in Officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Urban Co-operative Bank/ Small Finance Bank/ Banking Subsidiary.
Preferred area of experience: –
- Branch Operations
- Liability Sales
- Risk Management
- Risk Management
- Collection and Recovery
- Credit Retail and MSME Underwriting
- MSME Relationship/ Sales Manager.
- Gold Loan Business
- Credit Mid Office Functions
Age Limit: – Not more than 28 years. Candidates should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
Terms of employment: –
Application fee: –
MODE OF SELECTION
Online Test and Final Interview
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 01.09.2021 to 08.09.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important dates for South Indian Bank Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 01 September 2021.
- Last date for online application – 08 September 2021.
Official Notification for South Indian Bank Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About South Indian Bank Recruitment.
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 924 branches, 4 service branches, 53 extension counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across India. The bank has also set up more than 1,500 ATMs and 91 Cash Deposit Machines.