SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2023: – The State Bank of India (SBI), one of India’s largest and most prestigious banks, has recently announced a massive recruitment drive for the position of Probationary Officer (PO). This recruitment is set to fill 2000 PO posts, offering a golden opportunity for ambitious individuals to kickstart their career in the banking sector. If you dream of a rewarding career in banking, mark your calendars as the application process starts on September 7, 2023, and concludes on October 03, 2023.
|Department:||State Bank of India (SBI).|
|Posts:||Probationary Officer (PO).|
|Total posts:||2000 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 750/-. (Details Below)|
|Last date:||03 October 2023. (Extended)|
|Salary:||Rs.36,000/- to 63,840/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 2000 Posts.
Name of post: – Probationary Officer (PO).
1) General – 810 Posts.
2) OBC – 540 Posts.
3) EWS – 200 Posts.
4) SC – 300 Posts.
5) ST – 150 Posts.
SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: –
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023. Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant etc. would also be eligible.
Age Limit & Relaxation: – Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2002 and not earlier than 02.04.1993 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be as below:
SBI PO Vacancy Application fee: – Application Fee will be Rs.750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Psychometric Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://bank.sbi/ from 07 September 2023 to 03 October 2023.
SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates: –
- Starting date for online application – 07 September 2023.
- Last date for online application – 03 October 2023. (Extended)
- Last date for payment of fee – 03 October 2023. (Extended)
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Exam – November 2023.
- Phase-II: Online Main Exam – November / December 2023.
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test – January / February 2024.
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2023: Official Notification:: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About SBI Recruitment.
State bank of India (SBI) is the top bank of India with has maximum number of branches all over India. It has 19 government separated banks. The head office of State bank of India is located at Mumbai of India.