|SBI PO Recruitment for 1673 Probationary Officers Vacancy: – State Bank of India (SBI) has released its notification for recruitment of 1673 PO. If you want to make a career with the SBI Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||State Bank of India (SBI).|
|Posts:||Probationary Officer (PO).|
|Total posts:||1673 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 750/- (Details Below)|
|Last date:||12 October 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.36,000/- 63,840/- per month + other allowances.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of SBI PO Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 1673 Posts.
Name of post: – Probationary Officer (PO).
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment: –
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022. Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
Age Limit: – Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL) and 10 years for PWD (General) category candidates.
Application fee: – Application Fee will be Rs.750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.sbi.co.in/ from 22 September 2022 to 12 October 2022.
Important dates for SBI PO Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 22 September 2022.
- Last date for online application – 12 October 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 12 October 2022.
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Exam – 17th/ 18th/ 19th/ 20th of December 2022.
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination – (January / February) 2023.
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test (Interview & Group Exercises) – (February / March) 2023.
Official Notification for SBI PO Vacancy: –
Click here for Recruitment Notification.
Click here for Online Application.
Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Psychometric Test.
Buy eBooks & PDF
About SBI Recruitment.
State bank of India (SBI) is the top bank of India with has maximum number of branches all over India. It has 19 government separated banks. The head office of State bank of India is located at Mumbai of India.