SBI PO Recruitment 2016, Vacancy 2428 Probationary Officer Cadre – Apply Online
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 : State Bank of India has been released notification of 2428 vacancies at Probationary officer post. This is good news from SBI Bank for candidates who are waiting for SBI PO jobs 2016. Eligible candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2016. Candidates can fill online application form for SBI PO Vacancy 2016 on or before 24th May 2016. Get details on SBI PO eligibility criteria, sbi po exam date, sbi po challan form, SBI PO Selection Process, sbi po age limit, how to apply SBI PO exam online application.
SBI decided appointment for PO post by categories wise so candidates are required to read official notifications decide by SBI Bank before applying at website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PO exam 2062 Vacancies Details 2016:
Name of post: probationary Cadre Officer.
Total Vacancy: 2428 posts.
SBI PO Eligibility: – Graduation degree
Location: – All India.
SBI PO Last date: – 24 May 2016.
SBI PO Age limit: – 21 to 30 years
SBI PO 2016 Exam date : 2, 3, 9, 10 July 2016.
Reservation Category wise vacancy:-
(A) SC – 351 posts.
(B) ST – 231 posts.
(C) OBC – 590 posts.
(D) General – 1028 posts.
Total – 2200 posts.
PWD Category vacancy:-
(A) OAH – 20 posts.
(B) VI – 20 posts.
(C) HI (Hearing Impaired) – 20 posts.
Total – 60 posts.
Backlog vacancy details:-
(A) SC – 47 posts.
(B) ST – 79 posts.
(C) OBC – 42 posts.
Total – 168 posts.
…Continue after Advt. ⇓
SBI PO Educational Qualification:
- SBI PO Eligiblity : apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2016 candidates should have graduation degree or have degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification recognized university / Institute. Candidates
- who are appearing in their last year or last semester examination they can also apply. But they have to submit pass certificate on or before 31st Aug 2016.
- Sbi PO age limit : Age of candidates to apply for above SBI Probationary post should be between 21 to 30 years old as on 01/04/2016.
- age relaxation for candidates as per Govt. rules- as for
- SC/ST candidates 5 years,
- OBC 3 years and
- PWD 15 year’s relaxation of upper age limit.
SBI PO Salary:
- Selected candidates will get rupee 16900/- as basic salary.
- Candidates will also get benefits for D.A, H.R.A & C.C.A benefits.
- SBI PO salary varies from one city to another.
Candidates should deposit online application form fee at specified bank. application fee will deposit Rs. 600/- for general and other categories candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, PWD candidates.
- Candidates to visit bank’s website and open appropriate online application form, available in current opening.
- Fill application carefully. Once application is filled in completely, you should submit data.
- payment can be made by using debit card / debit card/ internet banking by providing information as asked on screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any will be borne by candidates.
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated which may be printed for record. printout of application form is not to be sent to Bank.
SBI PO Selection Process
State bank of India shall select candidates for Post of Probationary Officer based on 3 phases.
- Phase-I: – Preliminary exam to remove non serious candidates from competition.
- Phase-II- Main exam to select eligible candidates for interview.Phase-
- Phase-III Personal Interview: – this is final round to select candidates for jobs
Phase-1 Exam pattern: –
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Phase-II Exam pattern: –
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness – Marketing & Computer||50||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||50||50|
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Apply online at sbi.co.in:
How to Apply Online recruitment: Candidates can apply online application of Vacancies 2016 till 24th May. After online registration, candidates have to deposit application fee by online mode. Important steps for Candidates who looking and waiting for SBI Probationary officer jobs 2016 :
- Visit official site sbi.co.in.
- Go on ‘career with us’ link and click it.
- See advertisement details and click on apply online.
- Candidates will require here to fill correct details and upload signature and photo.
- Press on submit button and note registration no., password.
- Next you take a print out of fee challan after submission of application form.
Applicants will be required to online registration themselves through bank website sbi.co.in/careers or statebankofindia.com/careers. After online registration for SBI PO Recruitment 2016, aspirants are required to pay requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ internet banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidate should have valid email ID which should be kept active till declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
Important Dates of PO recruitment 2016:
- Last date of online registration for SBI PO post: 24th May 2016.
- Date of deposit application fee through online: 4th May to 24th May 2016.
- Examination date of Exam 2016: 2, 3, 9, 10 July 2016.
- Download Pre-Exam Training (PET) Admit card (SC/ST/ Minority): 13th June 2016.
- Pre-Examination Training (for SC/ST/ Minority Community) : 20th to 25th June 2016
- Download Pre-Exam Call letter from: 14th June 2016.
- Online Preliminary Exam Date: 2, 3 & 9. 10 June 2016.
- Result of Online Pre Exam: 18th July 2016.
- Main Exam Admit card Available from 21st July 2016.
- Online Main Examination Date: 31st July 2016.
- Result of Online Main Examination: 16th August 2016.
- Download of Call letter for GD & Interview: 22nd August 2016.
- Conduct of GD & Interview: 1st September 2016.
- Final Selection List declares: 30th September 2016.
Guidelines for Scanning Photograph & Signature:
Before applying online for SBI PO jobs, a candidate will be needed to have a scanned image of his/her photograph and signature. In case face in photograph or signature is unclear, registration may be rejected.
Photograph: Photo must be a recent passport size colour picture and must be true image representation of candidates. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”. Dimension 200*230 pixels (preferred). Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
Signature: Applier has to sign on white paper with black ink pen. signature must be signed only by applicant and not by any other person and it will be used to put on Call Letter and wherever necessary. Dimension 140*60 pixels (preferred). Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
Admit Card for examination 2016: Candidates who are going to apply for SBI Jobs recruitment 2016 that admit card will be available from 14th June 2016 on its official website.
Result: – Candidates will able to check Result 2016 & Cut Off marks from official website of Bank and from here after declaration.
About SBI Bank:
state bank of India is top bank of India with has maximum number of branches all over India. It has 19 government separated banks. head office of State bank of India is located at Mumbai of India. According to need of manpower bank has decided to recruit of 2428 vacancies for probationary officer post. So jobless candidates can get good career opportunity by applying for SBI PO Recruitment 2016.