SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 : Must read before preparation
SBI Clerk exam Syllabus 2018: SBI clerk vacancy recruitment notification has released by State Bank of India, Recruitment of Junior Associates in Clerical Cadre. Syllabus for online examination is available below. State Bank of India recruits Clerks on the basis of performance of the candidates in written test and personal interview. So exam pattern is very Important. This News article has prepared for the candidates who are applying in SBI Clerk recruitment exam. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed syllabus & prepare accordingly. SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 is as per the sections/ subjects included in exam. You must read sbi clerk syllabus 2018 syllabus in details before preparation.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018: The syllabus for SBI Clerk exam is as follows:
SBI (State Bank of India) will be conduct selection process for the posts of SBI Clerk Junior Associatein these following phases:
Important information to crack SBI Clerk 2018 exam is to know the exam pattern in and out. Here is the exam pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exam:
SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam Pattern
Exam pattern change – Change in SBI Clerk exam pattern is just in time. Now the time has been fixed for the three subjects in the prelims.
|S.N.||Name of Test||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam Pattern
|S.N.||Name of test||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
The final step to selection as SBI Clerk An interview is conducted for the students who qualify SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam. Students who qualify the interview round are finally given the appointment letter.
Candidates should have strong understanding of concepts in English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness –
– Number Series
– Data Sufficiency
– Data Interpretation
– Quadratic Equations
– Time and Work
– Profit and Loss
– Time, Distance and Speed – Trains, Boats n Streams, Simple and Compound interest, Mixture and Alligation, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages.
– Machine Input/Output
– Blood Relation
– Direction Sense
– Puzzles : Seating Arrangement, Floor puzzle, etc.
– Coding Decoding
– Statement and Assumptions/Conclusions.
– Basics of computer, different generations & hardware/software
– MS Office and Shortcuts used in MS Officers
– Input/output Devices & their types
– Important abbreviations
– Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms
– Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles
– Sentence Correction/ Error Finding
– Spell Checks
– Cloze Test.
– Current Affairs – news on banking industry, awards and honors, books and authors,latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports,
– Static GK – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc.
– Banking/Financial terms
Total Post: 8301 vacancies (Regular : 7200 & Backlog : 1101)
Location: In All States of India.
Last date for Online application: 10 February 2018.
Age limit: 20 – 28 years
Application fee: Rs. 600 for General & OBC | Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/XS
Preliminary Exam: March or April 2018
Mains Exam: 12 April 2018