SBI Clerk Prelims 2016 : Marks & Cut off Exam score| State-Wise Scores List Released
SBI Clerk Prelims 2016 Cut off Marks & Exam Scores : After releasing of SBI Clerk Mains call letter, now SBI clerk prelims cut off marks are available for candidates. It is visible for only who qualified in the SBI junior associates/ agricultural associates recruitment 2016. Candidates can check their exact marks along with cutoffs of SBI clerk prelims exams.
SBI announced 17000+ vacancies in clerical cadre (junior associates & junior agricultural associates) in the month of April. Prelims exam was held on May 22, 28, 29 & June 4, 5 & result were released recently & call letters are issued to shortlisted candidates.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off Marks Now Out
On the website of SBI, a separate webpage is available to check marks scored in SBI clerk prelims exam. But as usual, few people are able to open this page properly. Here is the steps & FAQs below on how to view your marks or exam score and SBI clerk cut off.
- Visit SBI result page for SBI clerk marks.
- Fill your registration number or roll number along with date of birth.
- Enter the words (captcha) shown in box (Only capital letters)
Now, If your all details are correct, then you should get redirected to a page that shows marks secured in phase I (prelims) of SBI clerk prelims cut off.
SBI clerk prelims exam 2016 cut off :
Sectional cutoffs are same for all states, cutoff marks on total score differs in each state because of the varying number of positions in each state.
|Section||General||OBC/SC/ST & others|
|Cutoffs on total score||varies for each state||–|
Cutoffs on Total Scores: Who had secured above these marks, those have been shortlisted for SBI clerk mains.
Note: Cutoff scores mentioned above were sent by candidates. There could be slight differences.
Problems in Viewing your Scores?
Based on feedback from some candidates, it seems many are facing issues to login & view their scores.Here are some tips that you can follow to login successfully.
1) The scores page of SBI website is not opening every time due to large number of visitors. In such a case, try after few minutes. Don’t keep hitting the refresh button frequently.
2) If you are not able to view the words (captcha), right click on that image area & choose ‘open image in a new tab’.
3) After trying many time, if you are not able to open the website – try after few hours. Everyone are facing the same issues.