SBI Clerk 2016 recruitment Notification has been released but for post that they call as Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associate of more then 17530 vacancies. Read here complete details on the process of examination and related aspects such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card and tentative schedule of SBI Clerk recruitment 2016. News and information about SBI Clerk 2016 Recruitment, SBI Junior Associate recruitment 2016 was expected for long. SBI Clerk Vacancy 2016 announcement has come after IBPS results & LIC AAO results.
Now it is new opportunity to turn of SBI clerk recruitment with recruitment of clerical cadre jobs. It is a jackpot for candidates looking job in govt bank. SBI Junior Associate vacancy is big for candidates.
Post Name: Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associate
Total Post: 17530 .
Location: In All States of India.
Last date for Online application: 28 April 2016
Age limit: 20 – 28 years
Preliminary Exam: May & June 2016
Advertisement number: CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
Vacancy details of SBI clerk 2016 Recruitment/ SBI Clerk recruitment
SBI clerk 2016 recruitment is not like normal clerk jobs vacancy, because position name is quite different. Posts name are Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associate/ SBI Clerk recruitment.
1) SBI Junior Associate recruitment (Customer support & sales) Posts:
- Regular Vacancies: 10726 posts (state wise)
- Backlog Vacancies: 3008 Posts (state wise)
- Special recruitment for Tura (Meghalaya), KASHMIR & Ladakh : 188
2) Junior Agricultural Associate vacancy:
- Regular Vacancies: 3008 posts (state wise)
Academic Qualifications/ Eligibility criteria: (AS ON 30.06.2016)
SBI Junior Associate vacancy: Pass in any Graduation degree, as on June 30, 2016
SBI Junior Agricultural Associate: Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities as on 30.06.2016
- Final year students are also eligible to apply for this SBI clerk (Junior Associate) 2016 but should be able to produce proof of passing the degree exam on or before June 30, 2016 if called for interview.
- Local language proficiency (able to read, write & speak) of state you are applying is required.
- Must be able to write & speak English.
- Local language test: Candidates who produce 10th standard mark sheet/certificate to show that they had studied official language need not appear for language test.
- For all others, language test will be conducted at time of interview or before final selection (if interview is not held)
Age limit for SBI Clerk 2016 (Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associate) recruitment :
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2016
- Age relaxation : SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, PWD (Gen) – 10 years, PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years, PWD (OBC) – 13 years, resident of J&K – 5 years, Widows- 9 years.
Salary of SBI Junior Associate recruitment
- Total starting salary at a metro city like Mumbai will be around Rs.20,950 per month which could vary slightly based on place of posting.
- Pay scale: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540
Procedure of Selection
SBI (State Bank of India) will be conduct selection process for the posts of Junior Associate & Junior Agriculture Associate in these following phases:
Phase I: Preliminary Examination for 100 marks shall be conducted in month of May. It would contain 3 sections.
Negative marking: Candidates have to pass in each objective test that also carries 0.25 negative mark.
Phase II: Main Exams would be conducted for candidates who qualify in prelims.It will be for 200 marks.
Phase III: Interview (It is subject to Govt of India approval). After get clear main exams, candidate will be called for personal interview.
Application fee of SBI Junior Associate recruitment 2016: Registration/application fee is Rs.600 (Gen/OBC) & Rs.100 (others) which must be paid only through online mode only.
How to apply online SBI Junior Associate vacancy:
Candidates interested to apply for this 2016 SBI Clerk/ Junior Associates by,
- fill online application available at ‘careers’ page on sbi.co.in
- After filling details, upload your recent photo & signature
- Complete payment by debit card, credit card or net banking
After submitting online application form take a print of generated application form & e-receipt for future reference.
Online application process – April 5 to 28, 2016
Preliminary Exam: May & June 2016.
About SBI Clerk recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2013, it had assets of US$388 billion and 17,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.