RSMSSB Recruitment for 430 Agriculture Supervisor Vacancy:- The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced a golden opportunity for candidates seeking a career in the field of agriculture. RSMSSB is inviting applications for the recruitment of 430 Agriculture Supervisor posts. This article provides essential information about the qualifications required, age limit, and application dates for interested candidates.
|Department:||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB).|
|Total posts:||430 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||(12th Pass / Graduation) in Agriculture.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 40 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.400/- to 600/-.|
|Last Date:||13 August 2023.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 430 Posts.
Name of post: – Agriculture Supervisor.
Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor vacancy: Eligibility Criteria: –
Qualification: – To be eligible for the Agriculture Supervisor posts, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should have completed their 10+2 Intermediate (Agriculture) examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates should possess a Graduation Degree in Agriculture (B.Sc. AG) from any recognized university in India.
Knowledge of Devanagari Lipi & Rajasthani Culture:
- Applicants should have a good understanding of Devanagari Lipi (Hindi script) as well as knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Age Limit: – Candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age as of the closing date of the application.
Age Relaxation: –
- 05 years for Female candidates of General category.
- 05 years for Male candidates of SC/ST/OBC/MBC/EWS category.
- 10 years for Women candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MBC/EWS category.
Application fee: –
- Rs.600/- for General/ OBC (NCL)/ MBC/ Other State candidates.
- Rs.400/- for [BC (NCL)/ MBC/ EWS] candidates of Rajasthan State.
- Rs.400/- for (SC/ST) candidates of Rajasthan State.
Selection Process: – The selection process for the Agriculture Supervisor posts will consist of the following stages:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written examination conducted by RSMSSB.
- The written exam will test the candidate’s knowledge in agriculture-related subjects, general awareness, and reasoning abilities.
- Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for document verification.
- During this stage, candidates will be required to produce their original documents for verification.
Final Merit List:
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination and document verification process.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ from 15 July 2023 to 13 August 2023.
Important dates for RSMSSB Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 15 July 2023.
- Last date for online application – 13 August 2023.
Official Notification for RSMSSB Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About RSMSSB Recruitment.
The State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8 (7) DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules.