RRB NTPC Exam Pattern & Syllabus
RRB Station Master Clerk Syllabus 2016, rrb syllabus Commercial Apprentice Syllabus PDF along with exam pattern, previous paper, study material, exam date, model question paper, sample question paper is now available.
- The Question papers shall be of objective multiple choice type. The question paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu & local language.
- The standard of questions for the single stage CBT (Computer Based test) will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The question will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The question paper for single stage CBT will be 90 minutes duration for 100 question.
- Plz wait for Information about RRB total application/ rrb total form
Detailed rrb Syllabus of Railway RRB recruitment 2016 – CEN 03/2015
- Exam mode : Online exam computer based test (CBT)
- Total Time : 90 Minutes
- Total Question : 100 (General Knowledge/ Awareness, General intelligence & Reasoning, Arithmetic)
- Total Marks : 100.
1. General awareness : There will be 40-45 questions in this section alone, which is nearly 40% of the total paper.Take a look at the topics you need to prepare:
- Indian History
- India & State Geography
- Indian Constitution & Polity
- Books & Authors
- Basic Computers
- Economy & Finance
- Abbreviations (full form of words)
- General Science (Physics,Chemistry, Biology)
- Traditional/ Static GK (longest, shortest, highest, largest, smallest, etc.,)
- Current Affairs (just a few)
2. General intelligence & Reasoning: General Reasoning & Mental Ability based Question. Expect 30-35 questions to be asked in this part.
- Missing number
- Series (number, symbol, letter)
- Blood relations
- Formation of words
- Calendar problems
- Cube & Dices
- Direction test
- Pie charts, Venn diagrams etc.,
- Statement/ Conclusion
Note – The GK section can be easiest to score if you can answer questions from the above chapters.So get a good general knowledge book that would touch all the topics given above.
3. Arithmetic – It is same as numerical ability covering topics from basic mathematics only.This section also would contain around 25 -30 questions for you to answer.
- HCF, LCM, Fractions
- Partnership, Profit & Loss
- Number system
- Distance & Time
- Time & Work
- Work & Wages
- Square/ Cube roots
- Simple/ Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
Note – Don’t get worried on the number of lessons. Most of which can be answered by using formulas.So learn the concept & few shortcuts to answer these arithmetic questions in short time.