|Rajasthan Police Recruitment for 4438 Constables Vacancy: – Rajasthan Police has released its notification for recruitment of 4,438 Constables posts. If you want to make a career with the Rajasthan Police Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Posts:||Constable General, Constable Tele-communication, Constable Driver, and Constable band.|
|Total posts:||4,438 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass/ 12th pass.|
|Age Limit:||Born between 02 Jan 1995 to 01 Jan 2004 for male candidates.
Born between 02 Jan 1990 to 01 Jan 2004 for female candidates. (Details Below)
|Apply Fee:||Rs.400/- to 500/- (Details Below)|
|Apply date:||10 November 2021 to 03 December 2021.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 4,438 Posts.
Name of post: –
|Posts||Non-TSP Posts||TSP Posts|
|Constable (General/GD)||Non-TSP 3536||TSP 625|
|Constable (Driver)||Non-TSP 68||TSP 32|
|Constable (Tele-Comm.)||Non-TSP 154||–|
|Constable (Band)||–||TSP 23|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment: –
- Constable (General/GD) : 12th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- Constable (RAC/ MBC) : 10th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- Constable Tele-Communication : 12th passed with Physics and Math’s/Computer Science.
- Constable Driver : 10th class pass from a recognized board and at least 1 year old valid driving license (LMV/HMV).
Age Limit & Relaxation: –
Application fee: –
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC (NCL) of Rajasthan/MBC category need to pay 500/- as examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST of other states need to pay 500/- as examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to economically backward caste, OBC-NCL of Rajasthan/ MBC category/SC/ST/ Sahariya and general category, OBC, MBC category, whose family’s annual income is less than ₹50 lakh (who are natives of Rajasthan) need to pay Rs.400/- as examination fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination & Physical Standard Test.
Physical standard requirement (criteria):
- Male candidates need to be 168cm tall, while female candidates need to be 152cm tall.
- For male candidates, minimum chest size (unexpanded) should be 81cm, while minimum chest size (expanded) should be 86cm.
- Minimum weight of female candidate should be 5 kg.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in/ from 10 November 2021 to 03 December 2021.
Important dates for Rajasthan Police Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 10 November 2021.
- Last date for online application – 03 December 2021.
Official Notification for Rajasthan Police Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
[products limit=”3″ columns=”3″ orderby=”id” order=”DESC” visibility=”visible”]
About Rajasthan Police Recruitment.
The Rajasthan Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Rajasthan in India. The Rajasthan Police has its headquarters in Jaipur, the state capital. The motto of the force is “committed to serve”.