Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023: – The Rajasthan Police Department has announced a golden opportunity for aspiring candidates with the release of a recruitment notification for 3578 Constable vacancies. This is a significant stride towards bolstering the law enforcement in the state. If you have the passion and determination to serve your community while pursuing a rewarding career, then this recruitment drive is tailor-made for you. Read on to discover the essential details about this recruitment, including eligibility criteria, application fees, and application dates.
|Total posts:||3578 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Born between 02 Jan 1997 to 01 Jan 2006 for male candidates.
Born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 2006 for female candidates.
|Apply Fee:||Rs.400/- to 600/-.|
|Apply Date:||07 August 2023 to 27 August 2023.|
|Salary:||Leve-5 and Other Allowances.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 4,438 Posts.
Name of post: – Constable.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment: –
- Constable (District Police / Intelligence): – Senior Secondary or 12th class pass or equivalent there of from a recognized school/examining body.
- Constable (Police Telecommunication): – Senior Secondary in Science with Physics & Math’s/ Computer Science as subject by a Board established by law or equivalent, or 12th examination declared equivalent there to by the Government.
RAJASTHAN POLICE CONSTABLE VACANCY: AGE LIMIT: –
Application fee: –
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC (NCL) of Rajasthan/MBC category need to pay Rs.600/- as examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST of other states need to pay Rs.600/- as examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to economically backward caste, OBC-NCL of Rajasthan/ MBC category/SC/ST/ Sahariya and general category, OBC, MBC category, whose family’s annual income is less than ₹50 lakh (who are natives of Rajasthan) need to pay Rs.400/- as examination fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Computer Based Exam, Physical Test, Practical Test & Medical Test.
Physical standard requirement (criteria):
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in/ from 07 August 2023 to 27 August 2023.
Important dates for Rajasthan Police Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 07 August 2023.
- Last date for online application – 27 August 2023.
Official Notification for Rajasthan Police Vacancy: –
About Rajasthan Police Recruitment.
The Rajasthan Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Rajasthan in India. The Rajasthan Police has its headquarters in Jaipur, the state capital. The motto of the force is “committed to serve”.