Railways’ ALP and Technician recruitment posts increased from 26502 to 60000
There is great news for the Candidates of Railway RRB Recruitment Examination. Vacancy of Group C, Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) technician are likely to be increased to 60,000 from 26,502.
Railway has issued this information by issuing fresh notice. RRB Patna, RRB Ahmedabad, RB Guwahati, along with many RRB’s official website is notices.
Before telling the whole detail, let me tell you what effect it will have on your recruitment.
– Now the selection of Candidates has more than doubled the Chance. Chance of first recruitment was 0.56 percent, which has now increased to 1.27 percent. It is much more than SSC, IBPS and other big recruitments. And good thing.
Now look at the new notice.
RRB ALP Exam Date Out:- Hi friends, you have a good news because, the exam date of RRB CEN 01/2018 (ALP & Technicians Posts) has been announced today by the Railway Bharti Board. The exam is going to be conducted from 09 August 2018. Schedule of Exam are given below:
There is great news for young people waiting for RRB Railway Recruitment 2018. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Indian Railway. Check details of RRB Railway Recruitment 2018.
Post: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians.
Eligibility: 12th with Physics & Maths or 10th pluse ITI/Diploma
Location: All India
Last Date: 31th March 2018.
Age limit: 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2018
Salary: 19900 plus other allowances.
Vacancy details of Railway RRB CEN 01/2018
Total Vacancy: 26502 posts. (can now be increased to 60,000 from 26,502)
a) Assistant Loco Pilot : 17673
b) Various posts of Technicians : 8829
Name of exam: Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians
Date of publication of Notification (CEN 01/2018): 03.02.2018.
Date & Time of Closing: 31.03.2018 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Link of Notification for RRB railway 2018 exam : Check here
RRB Wise Railway Wise Summary of Vacancies
What is Educational Qualifications for RRB CEN 01/2018?
– 10th pluse ITI or 10th plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship or 3 years Diploma/Engineering or 10+2 with Physics and Maths.
Note: Only two types of posts (Technical Grade III Signal & Telecommunication) are available for 10+2 with Physics and Maths. Other posts are for 10th pass pulse ITI or 10th pass plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship or 3 years Diploma/Engineering pass.
– Candidates should have the Educational/Technical qualifications indicated for notified posts in the CEN from recognized Institute/University as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application.
Salary for RRB CEN 01/2018 recruitment: Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of 19900/- plus other allowances as admissible
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2018.
Note – No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer) candidates applying against unreserved vacancies in Railway RRB 2018 exam. PWD candidates applying against UR vacancies will be allowed age relaxation applicable for UR PWD only.
Stages of Exam:
There shall be two stages examination (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician.
Candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT).
Exam Date of Railway RRB exam:
First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): April and May, 2018.
– Dates for other stages of recruitment process shall be intimated through RRB’s website.
Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
What are Medical Standerds for RRB Railway exam:
Exam fee for RRB Railway 2018 vacancy: Candidates applying for the posts in this RRB vacancy 2018 CEN have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
1. For all candidates except the fee concession categories: Rs. 500/-
2. For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs. 250/-
How to apply RRB 2018 Vacany?
Applications for Railway recruitment 2018 exam CEN 01/2018 will be submitted ONLINE through RRB websites. Do not submit more than one application.
Note : It may be noted that candidates can choose only one Railway RRB and indicate their preference of Railway Units and posts against vacancies notified for the chosen RRB only.
Address of RRB for form filling are indicated below:
|Name of RRB||Website Address||Telephone Numbers|
|Bangalore||www.rrbbnc.gov.in||080–23330378 & 23334147|
Click here for Notification of Railway RRB exam 2018
syllabus of RRB Railway exam 2018 :
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
– Duration: 60 Min
– No of Questions: 75
– Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories : UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%.
Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
b. General Intelligence and Reasoning
– Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
c. General Science
-The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
d. General awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
Second Stage CBT : Check notification for details. Click here for Notification