PSCAD Bank Recruitment for 191 Clerk, Officer & Manager Posts: – Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development Bank (PSCADB) has released a notification for recruiting candidates to fill 191 vacancies. These posts name are Clerk cum Date Entry Operator, Field Officer, IT Officer and Manager. The above posts are on permanent basis.
Eligible candidates submit online application up-to 16 December 2016. Read on to know more about PSCADB recruitment.
Posts: – Clerk cum DEO, Field Officer, IT Officer and Manager.
Eligibility: – Graduate/ PG/ MBA/ CA/ MCA.
Location: – Chandigarh (Punjab).
Last date: – 16 December 2016.
Age limit: – Maximum 45 years.
PSCAD Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 191 posts.
Name of posts: – Clerk cum DEO, Field Officer, IT Officer and Manager.
1) Clerk cum Data Entry Operator – 80 posts.
2) Field Officer – 80 posts.
3) IT Officer – 11 posts.
4) Manager – 20 posts.
Detailed breakup of category-wise vacancy is given below.
|Post Name||General Category||SC||BC||Sportsmen||Ex Servicemen||Freedom Fighters||Handicapped|
|Manager||10||03||03||01 (SC)||02 (General)||-||01 (Hearing Handicapped)|
|Information Technology Officer||04||02||01||01||01 (General) | 01 (S.C.)||-||01 (Hearing Handicapped)|
|Field Officer||39||16||08||01 (General) | 01 (SC)||06 (General) | 03 (SC) | 02 (BC)||01||03|
|Clerk cum Data Entry Operator||39||16||08||01 (General) | 01 (SC)||06 (General) | 03 (SC) | 02 (BC)||01||03|
PSCAD Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: –
Eligibility: – Candidates should have attained the requisite educational qualification from recognized board or university or institute as applicable. The detailed minimum qualifications for the respective posts are given below.
Further the candidate must have passed Punjabi examination of minimum matriculation standard.
|Manager||B.Com. /B.Sc. Agriculture with minimum 60% marks OR M.Com/M.Sc Agriculture or Economics/MBA /C.A.|
|Information Technology Officer||50% Marks/Equivalent Grade in MCA/M.Sc. Information Technology/M.Sc. Computer Science OR 55% Marks/Equivalent Grade in B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.|
|Field Officer||Bachelor Degree AND relevant computer course and experience of operating on a personal computer.|
|Clerk cum Data Entry Operator||Bachelor Degree AND relevant computer course and experience of operating on a personal computer.|
Age limit: – The age of the candidate should be between 18 years and 45 years for all posts.
Age relaxation: – As per PSCADB Recruitment rules.
Pay scale: – Selected candidates will be paid as per following criteria.
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator – Rs 10300-34800 per month plus 3200 grade pay.
- Field Officer – Rs 10300-34800 per month plus 3200 grade pay.
- IT Officer – Rs 10300-34800 per month plus 3800 grade pay.
- Manager – Rs 10300-34800 per month plus 4400 grade pay.
PSCADB Recruitment Selection Process: –
Selection process: – The applicants would have to appear in the recruitment test. The date, time and venue of recruitment test would be intimated through Website. The selection of the candidates would be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in recruitment test only. The recruitment test will be conducted in CHANDIGARH/ MOHALI only.
- The applicant is required to download the E-Admit Card against his/her Institute I.D. NITTR from the Website http://recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in and bring the same on the date of recruitment test. (E-Admit Cards will not be sent by Post).
The pattern of the test is as follows.
- The recruitment test will be of 90 Minutes duration comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions. The medium of examination will be ENGLISH only.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks shall be 40% for General & Other Categories. However in case of Scheduled Caste Candidates, Minimum Qualifying Marks shall be 35%.
- There will be NEGATIVE marking @ 25% for wrong answers.
- The detailed syllabus of the test is enclosed in the notification (see links below).
Application fee: – Candidates have to pay a consolidated and non-refundable fee to take part in the PSCADB recruitment selection process. Applicable fee is as follows
- Rs 750 for scheduled caste candidates.
- Rs 1500 for all others.
Payment mode: – Through system generated challan in Punjab National Bank.
PSCADB Recruitment Application Procedure: –
How to apply: – Candidates should verify their eligibility as per the given notification. Then apply on the official website of PSCAD Bank through the link given below. Complete the application procedure as prescribed. Pay the application fee, upload relevant documents and keep safe your registration details for future reference.
Important Dates: –
- Date of notification – 30 November 2016.
- Last date for the registration of on-line application – 16 December 2016.
- Last date for depositing fee in Punjab National Bank – 20 December 2016.
About PSCAD Bank Recruitment
The Punjab State Co-operative Agricultural Development Bank Limited, which was previously known as The Punjab State Co-operative Land Mortgage Bank Ltd., was registered on 26.02.1958, under the Cooperative Societies Act basically with the object to grant long term loans to the owners of land or other immovable property, to enable them to discharge their debts, to carry out Agricultural improvements, to acquire land for the formation of economic holdings and other like purposes and thereby to promote thrift and self help among them.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).