|PPSC Recruitment for 320 Cooperative Inspector Vacancy: – The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 320 Inspector posts. If you want to make a career with the PPSC Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).|
|Total posts:||320 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation + Computer Course. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 37 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.750/- to 1500/- (Details Below)|
|Last date:||22 December 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.35,400/-. (Initial Pay)|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of PPSC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 320 Posts.
Name of post: – Cooperative Inspector.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment: –
- Should possess a Graduation degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum sixty percent marks from a recognized university or institution. Graduate with 60% marks in any stream.
- Should have passed a Computer Course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a government recognized institution or reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified. Provided that if similar course was a part of the curriculum in the Degree Course and the candidate has passed the said course as a subject of his degree class then the condition of his having studied and passed the above said computer course shall not apply.
Age Limit & Relaxation: –
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
Application fee: –
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination.
i). Each question carries 4 (four) marks and for each correct answer candidates get 4 (four) marks.
ii) There will be Negative Marking (one mark for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e., for each incorrect answer, 01 mark will be deducted from the total score.
iii) Duration of Test – The test will be of two (02) hours duration.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ppsc.gov.in/ to 29 December 2021.
Important dates for PPSC Vacancy: –
- Last date for filling online Application form – 22 December 2021.
- Last date for depositing Application and Examination fee by system generated Bank Challan Form – 29 December 2021.
Official Notification for PPSC Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
[products limit=”3″ columns=”3″ orderby=”id” order=”DESC” visibility=”visible”]
About PPSC Recruitment.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), formerly known as the Joint Public Service Commission, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Punjab, India. It is responsible for conducting civil services and competitive examinations to various civil services and departmental posts in the jurisdiction of Punjab, India.