|Patna High Court Recruitment for 39 Translator (Group-B) Vacancy: – High Court of Judicature at Patna has released its notification for recruitment of 39 Translator. If you want to make a career with the Patna High Court Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||High Court of Judicature at Patna.|
|Total posts:||39 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation/ PG. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 37 years for male &
Between 18 to 40 years for female.
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- to 1000/- (Details Below).|
|Last date:||11 November 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.44,900/- to 1,42,400/- per month.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Patna High Court Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 39 Posts.
Name of post: – Translator (Group-B).
1) General – 16 Posts.
2) SC – 06 Posts.
3) ST – 01 Post.
4) EBC – 07 Posts
5) BC – 05 Posts.
6) EWS – 04 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Patna High Court Recruitment: –
- Graduation with English as one of the subject from a recognised University.
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.
- Preference will be given to Post-graduate candidates in English/ Hindi.
- Preference will also be given to the candidates having knowledge of Urdu/ Bangla/ Kaithi.
Age Limit: – A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Translator must not be below 18 years of age as on the 1st January, 2022 i.e. a candidate must not be born later than 01.01.2004.
Application fee: – Candidates are required to pay the fee in the following manner:-
- Concession of fee shall be provided to the SC/ST/OH candidates of Bihar only.
- Application without prescribed fee shall not be considered.
- Examination Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Physical Test, Practical Test & Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test & Interview.
The Translator Recruitment Examination, 2022 shall be conducted in 03 (three) stages i.e. Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview. If the number of applicants is on the higher side, the High Court reserves the right to shortlist the candidates through screening or preliminary test. The Scheme of Examination shall be as follows:-
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.patnahighcourt.gov.in/ from 21 October 2022 to 11 November 2022.
Important dates for Patna High Court Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 21 October 2022.
- Last date for online application – 11 November 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 13 November 2022.
Official Notification for Patna High Court Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Patna High Court Recruitment.
The Judiciary is a distinct and independent arm of Government entrusted with judicial authority and mandated to administer and deliver justice to the people of India. It plays a fundamental role in the promotion of law and order, human rights, social justice, morality and good governance.