OSSSC Recruitment for 815 Junior Clerk Vacancies
OSSSC Recruitment for 815 Junior Clerk Vacancies:- Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 815 posts. The post name is Junior Clerk.
If you want to make career at OSSSC Vacancy then you can apply online application from 01 August 2017 to 08 September 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in OSSSC Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Post:- Junior Clerk.
Eligibility:- 12th Pass.
Last date:- 08 September 2017.
Age limit:- 18 to 32 years.
Official Website:- http://www.osssc.gov.in/
Vacancy details of OSSSC Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 815 posts.
Name of post:- Junior Clerk.
1) Office of the Commissioner, Commercial Taxes – 247 Posts.
2) Superintending Engineer balasore PH Circle – 09 Posts.
3) Superintending Engineer Bhawanipatna PH Circle – 06 Posts.
4) Superintending Engineer Cuttak PH Cirlce – 04 Posts.
5) Superintending Engineer Sambalpur PH Cirlce – 02 Posts.
6) Director Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities – 547 Posts.
Eligibility: – Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent examination with basic knowledge of computer skills.
Salary: – Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay 1900 per month.
Application fee: – Candidates can pay the fee of Rs 100 for General candidates and No fee for SC/ST.
Selection Process: – Their performance in written examination.
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.osssc.gov.in/ from 01 August 2017 to 08 September 2017.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting date for online application – 01 August 2017.
- Last date for online application – 08 September 2017.
- Last date for registration & online deposit of examination fee – 31 August 2017.
About OSSSC Vacancy.
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012, vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt.14.05.2013.