Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment for 120 Specialist Officer Vacancies
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment for 120 Specialist Officer Vacancies: – Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 120 posts. The post name is Specialist Officer in Finance Account.
If you want to make career at Oriental Bank of Commerce Vacancy then you can apply their online application from 07 April to 26 April 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Oriental Bank of Commerce Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Post: – Specialist Officer.
Location: – All India.
Last date: – 26 April 2017.
Age limit:- As per OBC rule.
Vacancy details of Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 120 Posts.
Name of posts: –
1) Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant (Taxation) – 01 Post.
2) Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant (Ind AS Cell) – 01 Post.
3) Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant – 18 Posts.
4) Assistant Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant – 100 Posts.
Eligibility: – Refer to details advertisement on Official website on 07 April 2017.
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected based on Short listing and Interview.
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the advertisement and read to be carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.obcindia.co.in from 07 April to 26 April 2017.
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date for submission of online application – 07 April 2017.
- Last date for Submission of online application – 26 April 2017.
About Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment.
Oriental Bank of Commerce is an India-based bank established in Lahore (then a city of British India, and currently in Pakistan), is one of the public sector banks in India.