Oil India Recruitment for 47 Grade (C) Vacancies
Oil India Recruitment for 47 Grade (C) Vacancies: – Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 47 posts. The post names are Senior Engineer-Drilling, Senior Engineer-Field Engineering, Senior Engineer-Civil & Other Vacancies.
If you want to make career at Oil India Vacancy then you can apply online application from 13 July to 12 August 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Oil India Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Posts: – Grade (C).
Eligibility: – B. tech/Graduate/PG degree.
Location: – Assam.
Last date: – 12 August 2017.
Age limit: – Information not available.
Official Website: – http://www.oil-india.com/
Vacancy details of Oil India Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 47 Posts.
Name of post: – Grade (C).
1) Senior Engineer-Drilling – 07 posts.
2) Senior Engineer-Field Engineering – 04 posts.
3) Senior Engineer-Pipeline – 02 posts.
3) Senior Engineer-Production – 03 posts.
4) Senior Engineer-Civil – 02 posts.
5) Senior Chemist /Senior Research Scientist – 05 posts.
6) Senior Biotechnologist – 01 post.
7) Senior Officer-HR – 03 posts.
8) Senior Engineer-IT/ERP – 05 posts.
9) Senior Engineer Telecom/Instrumentation – 06 posts.
10) Senior Officer-HSE/Senior Engineer-Fire Service – 07 posts.
11) Senior Officer-PA – 02 posts.
For Senior Engineer-Drilling Post: – Graduate degree in Engineering from recognized University.
For Senior Engineer-Field Engineering Post: – Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/Automobile/Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/Production/Mining/Marine Engg etc.)
Further other qualification details must see the notification.
Salary: – Rs 32,900-58,000 per month for all posts.
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in..
- Phase I-Written Test.
- Phase II-GD & Viva Voce.
- Phase III-Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME).
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.oil-india.com/ from 13 July to 12 August 2017.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting date for online application – 13 August 2017.
- Last date for online application – 12 August 2017.
About Oil India Vacancy.
The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolizes the development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry. From the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company, OIL has come far, crossing many milestones.