Oil India Ltd. Recruitment for 36 Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII Vacancy – Apply Online
|Oil India Ltd. Recruitment for 36 Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII Vacancy: – Oil India Limited (OIL) has released its notification for recruitment of 36 Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII post. If you want to make a career with the Oil India Ltd. Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Oil India Limited (OIL).|
|Posts:||Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII.|
|Total posts:||36 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10+2 Pass + Driving Licence & Experience.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.200/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee SC/ST/Ex-SM/EWS candidates.|
|Last date:||18 September 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.16,000/- to 34,000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Only Male candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Oil India Ltd. Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 36 Posts.
Name of post: – Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII.
1) General – 18 Posts.
2) OBC (NCL) – 09 Posts.
3) EWS – 03 Posts.
4) SC – 02 Posts.
5) ST – 04 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Ltd. Recruitment: –
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
- Must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and As per Government of India directives for Ex-Servicemen category candidates.
Application fee: –
- For General/OBC candidates: 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.oil-india.com/ from 21 August 2020 to 18 September 2020.
Important dates for Oil India Ltd. Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 21 August 2020.
- Last date for online application – 18 September 2020.
Official Notification for Oil India Ltd. Vacancy: –
About Oil India Ltd. Recruitment.
The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolises the development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry. From the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company, OIL has come far, crossing many milestones.