|OFDC Recruitment for 146 LDA, Jr Steno & Jr. Accountant Vacancy: – Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limit has released its notification for recruitment of 146 LDA, Jr Steno & Jr. Accountant. If you want to make a career with the OFDC Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd.|
|Posts:||Jr Accountant, LDA & Jr. Stenographer.|
|Total posts:||146 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation & Experience.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 32 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- for Gen/ SEBC & Rs.200/- SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
|Last date:||12 November 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.9,500/- to 16,880/- per month.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of OFDC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 146 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Jr. Accountant (Accounts Assistant)/ Auditor – 58 Posts.
2) Lower Division Assistant – 72 Posts.
3) Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer) – 16 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for OFDC Recruitment: –
For Jr. Accountant (Accounts Assistant)/ Auditor – 58 Posts.
Salary: – Rs.8,800/- per month
- Must have passed +3 examination in Commerce or equivalent examination of a recognized university.
- Must have 2 years in line relevant post qualification working experience in any company/ CA Firms/ other organizations.
- Must have working knowledge in Computer and be able to work independently in accounting software.
For Lower Division Assistant – 72 Posts.
Salary: – Rs.8,800/- per month.
- Must have passed +3 examination or equivalent examination of a recognized university.
- Must have 2 years in line relevant post qualification working experience in any company/ CA Firms/ other orgranisations.
- Must have working knowledge in Computers with computer hits of minimum 40 words per minute and be able to work independently.
For Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer) – 16 Posts.
Salary: – Rs.9,500/- per month.
- Must have passed +3 examination or equivalent examination of a recognised university.
- Must have 2 years in line relevant post qualification working experience in any company/CA Firms/other organisations
- He must have stenography Certificate.
- He must be able to take down dictation from a printed matter lasting for three minutes at the rate of 80 words a minute.
- He must transcribe the dictated passage within 20 minutes.
- Mistake up to a maximum of 10% can be allowed.
- Must have working knowledge in Computers and be able to work independently.
Age Relaxation: – By 5 years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Socially Economically Backward Classes (SEBC) and Women.
Application fee: – The applicant belonging to Unreserved Category and SEBC Category requires to paythe application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only and the candidate belonging to SC, ST& PWD category requires to pay Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred). The Application fee will be paid through the payment gateway provided in the online application page. Fee once paid including any unsuccessful online transaction will not be refunded under any circumstances. The detailed instructions for online payment of Exam fee have been made available in the portal.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination & Practical Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.odishafdc.com/ from 27 October 2020 to 12 November 2020.
Important dates for OFDC Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 27 October 2020.
- Last date for online application – 12 November 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee – 12 November 2020.
Official Notification for OFDC Vacancy: –
About OFDC Recruitment.
Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited (OFDC) came into being with effect from 14.11.1990 by merger of all forest corporations of the state. Odisha Forest Corporation (1962), its subsidiary Odisha Composite Board (1983), Similipahar Forest Development Corporation Limited (1979) and Odisha Plantation Development Corporation Limited (1985) on merger were renamed OFDC Ltd.
The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 12 November 2020. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates.